• Thread starter wonderer
  • Start date
  • Views 3,372
wonderer

wonderer

Reaction score
Sin$
ok heres the deal.

people keep saying it cant be done but ive found websites which say it can and there was proof.

the difficulty im having is i cant get it working and i think it might have something to do with the fact my ps3 ss is now on OFW 4.53 where as the peeps that have got it working had OFW 4.50.

so how would i go about getting back to OFW 4.50?
ive tried to find explanations but no luck so any help would be appreciated.

Decemical

Decemical

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your PS3 would have to have been on CFW 3.55 first to get it to CFW 4.50. There is no known way you can downgrade a 4K model down to 3.55, in short, it isn't possible, your best chances are getting a 25xx model as your last choice but even with that model you have to make sure you can downgrade to 3.55 first.

Also people that tell you they got CFW working on OFW 4.50 are fooling you. :cigar:

FatRambo123

FatRambo123

Rolling Weed In RAW Papers, Taking Shots
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't jailbreak a ****ing superslim, I'm not trying to be that guy but **** I am tired of people saying there is proof that you can. You can't even jailbreak all SLIM models, so what makes you think you can jailbreak a ss? I'm sorry but **** I'm tired of people saying you can

Reaper

Reaper

Shoot.Move.Communicate
Reaction score
Sin$
ok heres the deal.

people keep saying it cant be done but ive found websites which say it can and there was proof.

the difficulty im having is i cant get it working and i think it might have something to do with the fact my ps3 ss is now on OFW 4.53 where as the peeps that have got it working had OFW 4.50.

so how would i go about getting back to OFW 4.50?
ive tried to find explanations but no luck so any help would be appreciated.

Alright so to reiterate what Xposed47 and FatRambo123 have already said YOU CANNOT JAILBREAK A SUPER SLIM!!! Whatever proof you think you have found is total BS they are trying to scam you and fool you. If you need further proof of this please refer to this http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-jailbreak-your-ps3-mega-thread-spoofing.887287/ Wolf is the PS3 Guru and I am pretty sure that she wouldn't put something in a tut if it wasn't true. Now that I got that part out of the way, if you would like to purchase a Jailbroken PS3 check out www.vimtoempire.com he is 100% legit and professional, myself and FatRambo123 have both bought consoles from him.

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
This "proof" (if it is just the system information saying the system is on 4.50) is actually the CFW spoof. What this is is a CFW for 3.55 that makes your system think it's on 4.50, but only really being on 3.55. Since you're on 4.53, you'd have to downgrade in order to jailbreak. Yet, you can't because 3xxx as well as 4xxx models cannot be jailbroken.

FatRambo123

FatRambo123

Rolling Weed In RAW Papers, Taking Shots
Reaction score
Sin$
This "proof" (if it is just the system information saying the system is on 4.50) is actually the CFW spoof. What this is is a CFW for 3.55 that makes your system think it's on 4.50, but only really being on 3.55. Since you're on 4.53, you'd have to downgrade in order to jailbreak. Yet, you can't because 3xxx as well as 4xxx models cannot be jailbroken.
Thank you! Wolf saves the day again!

Top Bottom
Login
Register