• Start date
  • Views 195
MnstrAddict

MnstrAddict

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on Xbox one, I have a wired 200mb/s connection, and I still get those messages saying I can't connect to rockstar game servers, so I can't buy or sell anything or really make any progress. And everytime I start the game up I have to push X to retry to get into a game(session)

Anybody else have this problem, or are there any solutions?

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on Xbox one, I have a wired 200mb/s connection, and I still get those messages saying I can't connect to rockstar game servers, so I can't buy or sell anything or really make any progress. And everytime I start the game up I have to push X to retry to get into a game(session)

Anybody else have this problem, or are there any solutions?
It's more than likely the servers, the only thing you can do is try rebooting the game and your console.

Upvote 0
MnstrAddict

MnstrAddict

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Happens everytime I get on, so the game is always restarted and I tried restarting my console with no change

Upvote 0
MnstrAddict

MnstrAddict

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know I heard people talking about how bad they have been since import/export update but I haven't really played much till this new dupe glitch, and the servers make it almost impossible to do it.
So I guess there is no way to change some settings to get better reliability

Upvote 0
Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I know I heard people talking about how bad they have been since import/export update but I haven't really played much till this new dupe glitch, and the servers make it almost impossible to do it.
So I guess there is no way to change some settings to get better reliability
I don't believe there is anything to do , it's even like this on PS4.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register