What's new

Solved Rockstar Ripping Me Off With Ammo?

gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
For the last few weeks Rockstar have been ripping me off on ammo. I never use my AP Pistol but the ammo is always something ridiculous like 22k or the like. I reload it and usually within 30 mins or so it's back to the high amount. I have reloaded it through the interaction menu and when starting job etc but every time it just reverts back. I decided to do it a few times to see if it actually deducts the money and it does (and it sticks).

My question to you all would be...

1. Has anyone noticed this happening to them?
2. Should I report it to Rockstar? Not over keen on having them snooping in my account (lots of dupes etc) to be honest.

Thanks in advance for any replies/comments.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For the last few weeks Rockstar have been ripping me off on ammo. I never use my AP Pistol but the ammo is always something ridiculous like 22k or the like. I reload it and usually within 30 mins or so it's back to the high amount. I have reloaded it through the interaction menu and when starting job etc but every time it just reverts back. I decided to do it a few times to see if it actually deducts the money and it does (and it sticks).

My question to you all would be...

1. Has anyone noticed this happening to them?
2. Should I report it to Rockstar? Not over keen on having them snooping in my account (lots of dupes etc) to be honest.

Thanks in advance for any replies/comments.
AP pistol ammo costs the same as all pistol ammo. Try not to buy ammo at the beginning of jobs or heists. Try not to buy ammo from the interaction menu. Both of these ways to buy ammo are considerably more expensive than going to ammunation. You can take unused weapons from your wheel.
Go to your CEO office/clubhouse or bunker to access your weapons locker.
Remove your unused weapons from your custom selection.
Hope that helps:wink:

Upvote 0
Cozz

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Sin$
Reporting it to R* would be useless, I doubt they would do anything about this. Pretty sure it's meant to be like this also, just don't buy before jobs or in the interaction menu.

Upvote 0
Gtagamer85

Gtagamer85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had same problem since gunrunning .

I reported it and they gave me $1m back so worth opening a ticket

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register