Rockstar removes illegitimateley gained money

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V' started by Blacki, Oct 25, 2016 with 522 replies and 39,021 views.

Your money gets claimed by R*. Tell us what for an account you have. Select one from each category

1. System: PS4

35.7%
  2. System: PS3

3.0%
  3. System: XB1

40.4%
  4. System: PC

13.5%
  5. Account: Modded Account, older than one year

19.6%
  6. Account: Modded Account, older than 3 months

30.0%
  7. Account: Modded Account, younger than 3 months

10.9%
  8. Account: Reqular Account, older than one year

11.7%
  9. Account: Regular Account, older than 3 months

5.2%
  10. Account: Regular Account, younger than 3 months

1.7%
  11. Account activity: Grinding Heists

5.2%
  12. Account activity: Duped cars and sell

14.8%
  13. Account activity: Character Swap glitches like Mazebank

5.2%
  14. Rank: 0 - 250

41.3%
  15. Rank: 251 and above

27.0%
  16. Money: 0 - 50M

15.2%
  17. Money: 51 - 250M

12.6%
  18. Money: 251M - 1B

23.9%
  19. Money: 1B and above

32.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dragonmods

Dragonmods Contributor

Ratings:
    Perhaps just that it's not remained at the same IP is their first check for a modded account?
    I was also wondering but you seem to have answered it, whether it's what the money shows up as in stats? Using the same menu says it ain't that.

I logged on earlier on two of mine (<$500m) and they're fine. I'm still a bit scared to look again.

The new ban system sucks a big one doesn't it? Reset totally after first ban, permanently 2nd time.

2. Word Born 617

Word Born 617 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hmmmm....whether your money is there or not the fear of getting your account wiped or banned if caught on the next money glitch is real...

• Like Like x 1
  3. delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi Contributor

Ratings:
    I'm wondering if it has anything to do with getting reported and having that attention brought to your account. I keep my accounts very much on the DL, but the 1 friend that's reported having his money wiped has been using invisible outfits, cop outfits, and other obivously modded in game things.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
    I suggestion yall, when you have $20,000 ... Yall can sell your personal car in LCS earn more money ... I have many cars but I didn't use this much, so I can sell it and earn money ... Then waiting for 48 minutes bypass sell this other personal car ... I suggestion yall ... This is really good idea

5. Dragonmods

Dragonmods Contributor

Ratings:
    Tyrus stocks it is then.

• Like Like x 1
  6. GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    And that said....I saw this posted on another forum....funny enough to share with my peeps. Lol

That feeling in GTA Online when you have clean money....
    [​IMG]

That feeling in GTA Online, when you have a lot of money,
    and it may get wiped....
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  7. Greg Donovan

Greg Donovan Newbie

Ratings:
    Will post again later after I login tonight (am on PC), but am a little wary whether I 'survived' or not.

Am a legit player (no modding, no glitching), but had money bags on me in the past (turned into T20 bonds), and later also had two separate incidents of direct money bag drops on me (without me asking for them). The first drop was about $20k (in $2k increments), the second was slightly over 1 million (apparently in $39,999 increments), but only deposited slowly in small amounts to try and stay under the radar.

Tiny amounts, I know--don't laugh--but have heard of players with 8 million have been wiped... I have close to 60 mil (but most of it is legit earned through grinding).

Update: Bank account was fine--no problems of any kind. Also didn't lose any saved outfits, even though both chars each had a braless glitch as one of the saved outfits.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  8. Native Pride 1988

Native Pride 1988 Senior Member

Ratings:
    Before I have $20,000 and now I have $623,067 because I sell my expensive personal car, that I disnt use it.

9. ThanksRockstar

ThanksRockstar Getting There

Ratings:
    Nope. I used my account that has been wiped very sparingly and it has certainly never been reported.

10. OP
    Blacki

Blacki Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Haha, hope it gets not reseted again tomorrow when you join online...... :biggrin:

11. delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi Contributor

Ratings:
    I'm sure most people are aware that they can sell the cars they don't use. Problem is most people don't have cars in their garages that they don't want to keep.[DOUBLEPOST=1477418295][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You can't really know that for sure....all it takes is 1 butt hurt kid to report you even if you beat them fair and square.

• Like Like x 3
  12. The Sauce

The Sauce Scraping By....

Ratings:
    OP, could you post stats from the poll in the OP? I'd like to see the info without having to cast a fake vote(accounts safe so far). Really interested to see if anyones account gets wiped later, after signing in today(or after) and being fine.

So can we refer to accounts that still have their money as No-Wipers?:biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Gandalf61

Gandalf61 You Shall Not Pass! VIP Retired

Ratings:
    you dont have to vote to see results.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. The Sauce

The Sauce Scraping By....

Ratings:

Oh, that's what the view results button is for! How the hell did I miss that? I'll be OK, I swear.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Dragonmods

Dragonmods Contributor

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 1
  16. myricalboi

myricalboi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The IR*S got me again!! Only 300mil rank 120 when transferred maybe 11 months ago. I'm curious has anyone been able to keep there money when they have obvious stuff like fireworks and smokes?

Update

Still have money on older account transferred a maybe 2 months ago below 120 over 500 mil

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  17. Lonerbill9

Lonerbill9 Newbie

Ratings:
    My Modded PSN account that had $7 billion and more was drained and reset.
    My other modded PSN that has $750 mill is fine and I still have my modded outfits.

To clarify:
    one of my modded accounts (cash,stats,etc) over $7 billion was drained of all of my cash and reset.
    My other modded account (cash,stats, outfits,etc) with over $750 Million is fine and unaffected at all.

The fear is real; C* wants us to waste our real life cash on their micros. I refuse to play ball with the price gouging of micros and the unfair practices of selling half or sub-par games and being extorted to pay for the rest of it.

18. ThanksRockstar

ThanksRockstar Getting There

Ratings:
    Reset? Only cash or also other things?

19. xmas no0b

xmas no0b Enthusiast

Ratings:
    don't ever trust polls even on reputable sites like this. they are only going after modded accounts.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Lonerbill9

Lonerbill9 Newbie

Ratings:
    Everything, cash, cars, properties and assets. Outifts were fine.

• Like Like x 1