• Thread starter IrishCaveman
  • Start date
  • Views 1,218
IrishCaveman

IrishCaveman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rocket League has been rated for Xbox One by a Taiwanese video game rating board, suggesting the popular soccer-with-cars title will be launching on Microsoft's console soon.

"">

The listing, which was spotted by Gematsu and Twitter userLifelower, is the second recent indication that Rocket League's PlayStation exclusivity is coming to an end. In November, developer Psyonix said it may announce the game for additional platforms by the end of the year.

In an interview, studio director Dave Hagewood was asked if the game would ever come to Microsoft's Xbox One.

"[Laughs] I can't say," he replied. "We're looking at all kinds of platforms and there may be some announcements coming up at some point. Hopefully before the end of the year, but I can't confirm that."

This followed statements by marketing VP Jeremy Dunham, who confirmed in August that Rocket League is in the process of being ported to other systems.

"Yes, we are definitely bringing Rocket League to additional platforms," he said at the time. "We'll have an official announcement of what platforms those are (and when) a little further down the line."

Source: Gamespot
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/rocket-league-rated-for-xbox-one/1100-6432723/

Update: Confirmed for launch in February 2016

http://www.polygon.com/2015/12/3/9844532/rocket-league-xbox-one-release

Last edited:
snowwhite

snowwhite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely looks like a fun game can't see me playing it much but definitely wouldn't mind a go

Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
Not going to lie, Rocket League never caught my interest. It looks like a fun game and seems to be doing very well, but I'm not interested in it.

Flater

Flater

Contributor
Experienced Veteran Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Not going to lie, Rocket League never caught my interest. It looks like a fun game and seems to be doing very well, but I'm not interested in it.
I really hate FIFA but when I got rocket league on PC I ****ing love it, nothing like that FIFA game it is a much more fun and addicting game. Trust me when you get it you will be like super glue to it.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Kurosaki Ichigo

Shinigami Daikou
Grizzled Veteran Contest Sponsor Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I might finally get around to playing this if it comes to xbone. Have had a few recommendations for this game already so I'll almost definitely check it out.

IrishCaveman

IrishCaveman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I honestly looked at it on youtube a while back and thought it looked a bit crap.
But after giving it a go on pc I am really looking forward to it coming to xbox!

Trallafitti

Trallafitti

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Me and my Football Supporter Forum are playing this on the PS4 and its VERY addictive and fun.

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to wait for an official announcement, I want to believe it though.

ThorsHammer

ThorsHammer

HooHoo - Big Summa Blowout!
Reaction score
Sin$
Official

Coming february with gears and halo themed cars. Google it :biggrin:

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Mind telling me how it's an "ps exclusive" when it launched on pc the same day?

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember seeing a video of this game. Seems like it would be a fun game to mess around on.

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Rocket League is super fun but I think I'll stick to it on my PC.

Top Bottom
Login
Register