Rock Band DLC Content

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Sinner82, Jan 27, 2011 with 12 replies and 7,882 views.

1. Sinner82

Sinner82 Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay Thank You again for looking and forgive me for ignorance about some of this stuff. I have a working Jtag playing Rock Band 3 from a modified 320 gig Xbox hard drive. Not a usb connected, but using as system drive. I have alot of rock band DlC, in which most of it is working great. The problem is I am trying to play the new Linkin park pak that was released in beginning of Jan. I cannot get the game to recognize the songs. Now here is what is confusing me and leaving me to ask the forum for help. The original download of the songs had the console ID cleared ( all zero's). The XUID was full of (F's)- 16, I think. Yaris would not clear the F's to zeros. I am using (yaris- swap v. 0.9 beta 3). I am confused to what the f's in the xuid are anyways. I dont know if they matter. So, I then used another program to zero out the zeros in the xuid then I tried to see if the game would recognize those. It did not. I then tried to get my vers. of yaris swap to insert the xuid from an actual gamer live gamer tag that I have and it wont do that, just like it would not clear the f's out. It says that the have been patched, but I see no change. So I am kinda stuck. Any thoughts or info would help. Here is some more info for thought. I have over 1,500 songs working. I have managed to patch the RBN1 license to work. The Con file that I have for RBN1 were able to be patched. I also have multiple other files with xuid's all f's ---- ( all of the files in the 45410914 (RB3 Folder) have f's for the xuid, The Stone Sour Pack shows up and works.) The Files in the rock band Network folder (45410869) folder have all xuid's of zero's. The Rock Band 1 Folder (45410829) Has a mixed batch of files with XUID's of all "f's" and all "zero's"

Okay so I am fried right just trying to remember all this... I most likely can only return the favor by hooking you up with some dlc so if you are interested or can help me and are a good Samaritan I would really appreciate it, thankyou

2. Dwack

Dwack Now employed at Dominoes!

Ratings:
    Maybe check if you need to download a TU for the game to enable those songs.......

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Sinner82

Sinner82 Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks for the quick reply I pretty sure I have the latest title update. I am have trouble finding out when the last title update has been released. If anyone knows when last title update was released for any rock band game but mainly RBN3. thanks again

4. Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    The last TU was in December which fixed some crashing issues.
    Have you tried re-downloading the pack? That's the only thing I can thing of if last week's Stone Sour Pack works.
    Perhaps even from a different source if you can find one.

5. OP
    Sinner82

Sinner82 Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks Zedd, I thought that the Dec. TU was the last and I do have that installed. The stone sour pack does work. I downloaded two separate packs of the Linkin Park release. I wonder why no one else posting with issues. Another thing is that, The linkin park pack has disappeared from the forums soon after it was released, like the next day or something. This same thing happened with a couple of other packs that I have notice, and have not seen them reuploaded yet.... i.e "Jhonny Cash Pack" "the Doors Pack".

One of the questions I do have though if you could help me is the issue with the XUID 's some being all F's instead of zeroes. Whats the deal with that? Am I missing something about this. And I still cannot get yaris to inject profile info into the dlc that I did clear out. Thanks Again

6. Life

Life Graphics Are Life

Ratings:
    Get the last TU and you should be able to then play it.

7. Dwack

Dwack Now employed at Dominoes!

Ratings:

[mod]No warez outside of premium. -iMoses[/mod]
    Just grabbed that to test it out, works great.

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    Sinner82

Sinner82 Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks a lot! I am going to try this out. I found two title updates released in Dec, nad have them installed. I am counting on my files being a bad rip or something. I appreciate your help. This forum is awesome and I wish I could contribute more but you guys have you crap together. I have absorbed a hell of a lot of info from this site. Ill get back later to post my results, see what I was doing wrong.

9. OP
    Sinner82

Sinner82 Newbie

Ratings:

Okay here's and update... I still do not have the Linkin park pack working. I did you use the link you gave and thanks. I love that site and can't believe I haven't stumbled upon it yet. I did manage to get Lego rock band to work, Johnny cash pack to work, stone sour pack to work, and RB2 Export pack to work. I still having trouble with the linkin park and the doors pack showing up. I have two different RB3 Titles updates in the cash and all of the other updates for RB1 and RB2 that (should not matter though because I believe you only need the latest one for the game you are playing. So I have some more trouble shooting to do. I will post with any results but most likely won't be today. Im sick of messin with it and want to play it, so Im going to start drinking beer and get ready to rock!! Thanks again everyone for trying to help, and Ill get back when I find out what I'm doing wrong

On another note, I found some cool Custom DLC from Guitar Hero games and am going to try that out. Have any of you guys messed with it, or interested in it? I'll get back about this stuff too.

10. OP
    Sinner82

Sinner82 Newbie

Ratings:

"Update" --- I have the Linkin Park Pack working... and am now missing some other songs. What I did was deleted the song cash file inside the \content\0.....1\ folder. After I started the game back up, Linkin Park showed up. I do not have the doors pack showing up and I don't remember if I Y-swapped it or not.... so I have to play with this one again. It seems like sometimes the game does not find songs all the time. I also have some of the Guitar hero stuff working.....

11. Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I make custom songs for Rock Band from time to time..

12. OP
    Sinner82

Sinner82 Newbie

Ratings:

"SOLVED"

Thanks for every ones help .... I managed to trace all my steps.... When I deleted the song cache folder in the rock band 3 - 000000001 folder. The game did a search for all the songs again and now they show up. It seems that if you put a file on there and it doesn't work or something went wrong and you replace the file without deleting the song cache file, the game sometimes skips over that and doesn't recognize it or does and doesn't paly it. This was happening for the doors pak, linkin park pak, and rock band 2 export file I have. Now I am wokring on getting the RB1 export pak to work. I have all these con files of the actual sons that go into the RB1 -00000001 folder, A license that goes into the 00000002 folder and also another file called "net cache" in a folder called rock band music store data that goes into the 000001 folder. I used a con re-signer to clear out everything from the song files. I used a patcher to zero out the xuid in the liscense file and really dont know If I need to even use the net cache file. We'll see what happens. Thanks you the help again

13. jesE

jesE Newbie

Ratings:
    Your posts have been very helpfull, thanks for sharing.

I put one DLC pack to the correct folder, when i start the game it displays a message on the top of my screen about "searching for downloaded content 1/1" and after that "downloaded content found 1/1" and a progrees bar fills up.
    But when i go to my music library the songs won't show. Is that what happened to you?

I have done everything except from the Con-resigner part, is the next thing i'm going to try.