• Views 3,141

Who is better?

• Total voters
Buntdogg

Buntdogg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Implying that the FA aren't complete retards are you?

Regarding this player?? thats exactly what am implying...

MrFifa

MrFifa

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think Van Persie will keep this form up next season... or even keep it up for the rest of this season.. he has already gone 3 weeks without scoring now.. and he has scored a few hattricks against **** teams this season which boost his stats up a lot.

He is an amazing player, but I bet he will be no where near as effective next season. He's 30 in a few months so from now on he is on a decline physically too.
Pretty sure RVP only scored one hattrick and it was against Southampton?

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
TBF to Suarez I don't think there's much he could of done about that handball goal (If it's the one I'm thinking of)

It's the World Cup handball save for Uruguay that is a disgrace especially because they went on to win the game

I believe it stands for "Little black man" I don't really find it offensive but their trying to kick that sorta stuff out of Football so I can understand why he got a ban

Nope not uruguay, its wa vs mansfield or some team like that in cup. He couldve gone to referee and said he handball it and cancel goal.

SimplyOwnage

SimplyOwnage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Robin Van Persie carried Arsenal last season to 3rd place?
Where is Suarez carrying Liverpool to? Bottom half?

Didier

Didier

FIFA Franchise
Grizzled Veteran Programmer Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope not uruguay, its wa vs mansfield or some team like that in cup. He couldve gone to referee and said he handball it and cancel goal.
I know it wasn't the Uruguay one I was just saying that was the worst one

The referee knew it was handball he came out and said that but he judged it to be accidental and realistically no footballer is ever going to say look I deliberately knocked the ball in with my hand

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Robin Van Persie or Luis Suarez?

snip
You're a Liverpool fan, you're obviously going to be bias as am I when I say RVP is better, he carried Arsenal last year to 3rd place BUT They're both fantastic players and the people who say 'Suarez is a racist *****' and what have you, it's true yes, I think he's a disgrace to football and the F.A should have been alot more brutal but we're talking about footballing ability aren't we?

I love having these debates and this is one I've had many times with mates. (One who thinks Henderson will become better than Scholes was in his prime)

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
I know it wasn't the Uruguay one I was just saying that was the worst one

The referee knew it was handball he came out and said that but he judged it to be accidental and realistically no footballer is ever going to say look I deliberately knocked the ball in with my hand

Youre suarez, the second top goal scorer in prem, youre playing a league 3 team... Fair play there is none..

Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Forum Addict Experienced Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Very similar in many ways, people don't realise until they see RVP properly that he is an all round player, not just a goalscorer. Suarez's quality is there for everyone to see but his nastiness will always let him down in my opinion.

mrsmiley

mrsmiley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
RVP is the better player for me. It doesnt matter if suarez had 500 shot RVP is a better goal scorer and scoring goals is a strikers job. Also RVP has scored in all the big games in the bpl not just against bottom half clubs, beating swansea last week was the first time liverpool beat a team in the top half of the table.

Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Reaction score
Sin$
So would Man Utd, they'd be 16th without RVP's goals.. this was a few weeks back tho.

Because United play around him hence why he gets the majority of the teams goals, why can't people understand this...... Liverpool would be in the bottom three without Suarez's goals and City would be 7th without Dzeko's goals, it works like that for all teams.....
Real Madrid would be 4th without Ronaldo's goals, Barca would be 3rd without Messi's goals and Athletico would be 12th without Falcao goals. I just don't understand how other fans don't understand that teams play around certain players, maybe it because they are lacking football knowledge or maybe its just biased against United and with you it is probably the second one......

StevenGerrard8

StevenGerrard8

Reaction score
Sin$
I asked who is better because I wanted an unbiased opinion, seems we have people being very biased :confused:

Yes, I support Liverpool but i'm giving a general opinion, i'm not asking who is the nicest person, i'm asking who is the better player and for me that's Luis, Robin wouldn't have the same impact as Luis has had at Liverpool if he played for them, also Robin is injury prone, he was always injured for Arsenal and only had one good season, which got him the golden boot. For those who say he isn't injury prone the answer is, "Yes he is!" He's even injured now because he fell on a camera! Luis has played nearly every minute of every match for Liverpool and has never missed a training session.

Look at what Luis done against Zenit St. Petersburg, we won 3-1, we may have lost out on an away goal but would Robin have had the same effect as Luis?

Luis scored two free kicks in a row, only other player I know who's done that lately is Gareth (Bale) and people compare him to Cristiano (Ronaldo).

I just think Luis is much more devoted to his club and not just a money-grabber like Robin, he truly cares about his club, everyone knows that Manchester City and Bayern Munich are interested yet he still signed a long-term deal with a club which is eighth, that's true loyalty and dedication, something Robin will never have.

Zacho17

Zacho17

GOW 3 > GOW J
Reaction score
Sin$
I asked who is better because I wanted an unbiased opinion, seems we have people being very biased :confused:

Yes, I support Liverpool but i'm giving a general opinion, i'm not asking who is the nicest person, i'm asking who is the better player and for me that's Luis, Robin wouldn't have the same impact as Luis has had at Liverpool if he played for them, also Robin is injury prone, he was always injured for Arsenal and only had one good season, which got him the golden boot. For those who say he isn't injury prone the answer is, "Yes he is!" He's even injured now because he fell on a camera! Luis has played nearly every minute of every match for Liverpool and has never missed a training session.

Look at what Luis done against Zenit St. Petersburg, we won 3-1, we may have lost out on an away goal but would Robin have had the same effect as Luis?

Luis scored two free kicks in a row, only other player I know who's done that lately is Gareth (Bale) and people compare him to Cristiano (Ronaldo).

I just think Luis is much more devoted to his club and not just a money-grabber like Robin, he truly cares about his club, everyone knows that Manchester City and Bayern Munich are interested yet he still signed a long-term deal with a club which is eighth, that's true loyalty and dedication, something Robin will never have.

People compare Bale to Ronaldo not because he can score free kicks but because of his physical attributes, his power and pace while running with the ball and the fact that he can score from anywhere. Suarez doesn't have them three things.

You were talking about other people being biased but that last paragraph proves how biased you are, RVP is not a money grabber at all, yes he is on more money at United but I can't see players going to big clubs and going there on less money mainly because it doesn't happen in modern day football.
RVP came to United to win trophies and we are currently top of the table by a fair few points, have a home tie against a, I think its fair to say, struggling club at the moment in Chelsea in the F.A cup and we are in a decent position against Madrid going into the second leg at home on Tuesday so I think its fair to say the way things are looking at the moment, he has made a decent choice.

Emptyy

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Robin Van Persie carried Arsenal last season to 3rd place?
Where is Suarez carrying Liverpool to? Bottom half?
People don't really realise how unlucky Liverpool have been against big teams this season, we performed very well against man utd & man city twice yet got 2 points from those 4 matches, we should have got at least 6 from the Man City games.. a few other games we have also been very lucky.

Man Utd on the other hand have been quite lucky, everything is on their side at the moment, they have already won the Prem.. the worst title race in years.

Look at Liverpool's next 4 fixtures btw, there is real potential to finish in the top 5/6 if we get at least 9 points from them...

The Prem is going to be very different next season, that's for sure.. Man Utd will be shown up for having an average squad finally.

Chop

Chop

Somewhere
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I support United and in no way am I being bias here...

Robin Van Persie is an absolute class player so is Suarez but as a footballer you have to have the right mental ability, when do ever see RVP dive or get into arguments? hardly ever, don't get me wrong Suarez is world class and probably a decent guy but on the pitch he annoys me so much.

Emptyy

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I support United and in no way am I being bias here...

Robin Van Persie is an absolute class player so is Suarez but as a footballer you have to have the right mental ability, when do ever see RVP dive or get into arguments? hardly ever, don't get me wrong Suarez is world class and probably a decent guy but on the pitch he annoys me so much.
To be fair to Suarez, he hasn't dived in about 6 months now.. he gets in to arguments and does stupid things sometimes because he is just so incredibly passionate.. he loves the club and playing football, he just wants to do well.

Emptyy

Emptyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The only reason Liverpool fans like Suarez, is because he's a racist, cheating ****

Also he plays for liverpool
Haha, bitter :tongue: I know a lot of non Liverpool fans who love Suarez cause of his passion.

mrsmiley

mrsmiley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The Prem is going to be very different next season, that's for sure.. Man Utd will be shown up for having an average squad finally.
are you jokeing lol united have the best squad by a longshot. you could make 2 starting 11's from their squad. and both could beat most bpl teams

StevenGerrard8

StevenGerrard8

Reaction score
Sin$
Luis Suarez is now the league's top goal scorer after a hat-trick against Wigan Athletic, he's now on 21 league goals, while Van Persie is still only on 19.

Told you he's best, he was the first player to get to 10 goals and then 20 goals, next he'll be first to 30!

YNWA!

Top Bottom
Login
Register