What's new

Game Mods ROBATORE 5.8 Mods Freeze All The Time!

• Thread starter TheNastyNeil
  • Start date
  • Views 1,110
TheNastyNeil

TheNastyNeil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I get into a game and start to play and after 5-15 minutes it freezes as if someone used a freeze car but it does this everytime. Also when I get close to the FBI buffalo the same thing I freeze!! (ROBATORE fix this problem please.)

X

xxxM0NSTERxxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
did u get a fresh iso did u clear case did u replace files right

ROBATOREMODZ

ROBATOREMODZ

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing that I know for a fact thats causing you too freeze is the Pstockade trucks IBeWasted Messed Up on them Just dont touch them and you'll be fine But then again How's your iso?.... Well there will be an update soon fixing all problems and More map mods :smile:

eXtReMe MoDd3r

eXtReMe MoDd3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yh i kno but i kept freezing with ur mods with blade i have frozen 1nce since his mods come out

Xbox360Freeze

Xbox360Freeze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have handling lines on vehicles that cause you to freeze, just simply edit it to a working handling line in the handling.dat If you don't know how to edit it, simply change the handling id on the vehicle where the vehicles.ide information is located. Case solved.

If you don't have a clue on how to any of the this... then it's a cold case. There's no hope for you.

ROBATOREMODZ

ROBATOREMODZ

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have handling lines on vehicles that cause you to freeze, just simply edit it to a working handling line in the handling.dat If you don't know how to edit it, simply change the handling id on the vehicle where the vehicles.ide information is located. Case solved.

If you don't have a clue on how to any of the this... then it's a cold case. There's no hope for you.
Are you referring to me?.... Cause I'm pretty sure I already know that Just need to do it I'll do it today.

Xbox360Freeze

Xbox360Freeze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you referring to me?.... Cause I'm pretty sure I already know that Just need to do it I'll do it today.
No, it was a general statement for members who question about deficiencies with handling lines that may cause freezing.

Nothing was referred to you. :wink:

M

monst3ur

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
R O B A T O R E (continue the work in the airport by adding a circuit drift giant wouldit be possible.)thanks
below the airport

Top Bottom
Login
Register