N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Roads to Heven

by n kjellman

Download V3 for IV/EFLC on Xbox 360/PC​
Road to heven is a map mod that creates a passige way that goes very high in the sky. When you reach the top there is a club and two towers up there. Also there is a super jump so you can drive your car off of. Also there is another part I added that goes up even higher that leads up to a Statue of happyness (not original). There is a fun glitch with this mod. In TBOGT MP if you have the map on via Simple Naitive Trainer, it will make your parachute invisable when you open it. That way you can do the parachute glitch. Even though your parachute is invisable, its almost like the controllable superman mod people wanted.​
Video: (Road to Heaven V1)​

Video: (Roads to Heaven V2)​

(Dont worry about floating stuff, and sunk stuff. When you respawn negative hash values they are up higher but when you import them they will be where you spawned them. I have it so they will go back to where they belong when imported.)​
Video: (Roads To Heaven V3)​

Ive added some new stuff to the map.​
-New Super Jump​
-New routes that go over the airport so you can fall out of the sky on people and their like WTF.​
-Made the map more conveniant.​
-Made a small city at the top.​
-Added a tanker​
-Made the big rubex cube acessable​
Downlads: (.ini files)​
Place the ini files in the GTA IV/EFLC directory that you have the Simple Naitive trainer installed.​
Here is v2. Who ever imports it will recive credit.​
Downloads: (WPL/XPL imports) (PC/Xbox 360)​
Road to Heaven V1 (EFLC): http://www.se7ensins...road-to-heaven/ (iTzZ Fenix's topic)​
Roads to Heaven V2 (IV): Canceled (Just move nj_liberty.xpl from the EFLC release to a GTA IV xbox360.rpf)​
Roads to Heaven V2 (EFLC): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=56YGVDMH
Roads to Heaven V3 (IV/EFLC on Xbox 360 and PC): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JDKX84IH
Roads to Heaven V3 (IV/EFLC on Xbox 360 and PC) (GTA IV Xbox360 bug fixed):http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KKUIM6NE
Roads to Heaven V3 (IV/EFLC on Xbox 360 and PC) (GTA IV Xbox 360 bug fixed) Rerelease:​
Hope you guys enjoy. :smile:
Credits: (Road to Heaven V1)​
-iTzZ Fenix​
-JSmallwood​
-LCBradley3k​
-Da Accura420​
-LOKIOLR​
Thankyou guys for helping me out with importing V1 of Roads to Heaven.​
Credits: (Roads to Heaven V2)​
-Updates imported by me. Everything that was originaly there in V1 was imported by those who helped out with V1.​

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: Read your post wrong. What are you having problems with. I'm sure I can help.

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I probaly could, but Im not sure how to do it with out increasing the file size. I know you delete stuff but I dont know what to deleate and what not to deleate. But Im cereus if the parachute glitch will work on the Xbox version.

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I probaly could, but Im not sure how to do it with out increasing the file size. I know you delete stuff but I dont know what to deleate and what not to deleate. But Im cereus if the parachute glitch will work on the Xbox version.

D

DONTxMESSxABOUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is way to high to port over xbox has a hight limet unlike pc

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
You do not have to delete any objects.

Open your xbox360.rpf in OpenIV. You will see that there is a folder called html. It has been proved that you can delete everything in that file (but not the folder) to decrease the size. Remember not each map file has to be smaller. As long as the whole xbox360.rpf is smaller all together you should be fine.

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh ok then. Thats good. Luckaly I can save map mods to my cache. I also want to know if I can merge it with someone elses map mods easly. Id like to do it with the Heven and Hell jumps with all the other map mods. But this has alot of objects too.

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh ok then. Thats good. Luckaly I can save map mods to my cache. I also want to know if I can merge it with someone elses map mods easly. Id like to do it with the Heven and Hell jumps with all the other map mods. But this has alot of objects too.

Xx Qc 420 xX

Da Accura420

Real Life Mods 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
looks fun + rep and i tought xbox 360 has a hight limit

Xx Qc 420 xX

Da Accura420

Real Life Mods 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
ye they do but im not sure how high it is

im willing to try this

im willing to try this send me the object.ini put it on megaupload or something thn pm me the links

D

DONTxMESSxABOUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ye som1 needs to make a ramp about 1 thousand high and then we need som1 with a jtag to c if when they go up it they die

darryl br0wn

darry1 br0wn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You do not have to delete any objects.

Open your xbox360.rpf in OpenIV. You will see that there is a folder called html. It has been proved that you can delete everything in that file (but not the folder) to decrease the size. Remember not each map file has to be smaller. As long as the whole xbox360.rpf is smaller all together you should be fine.

ok if i open my xbox360.rpf in open iv then click the html.folder theres 96 items in there and all of them are as folders do i just right click each 1 individualy and delete or is there a method to do this? thanx

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its in 3 objects.ini files. Just copy the data from each spoiler tag into a file and name it the name I have above the spoiler.

But the height limmit is very close. If your talking about the death barrier above the map I am very close to it. But if your talking about the height limmit for aircraft then it will work. It can be bypassed on foot, or in a vehicle that is not set as PLANE, or HELI in the vehicles.ide.

One thing Im concerned about is some objects have a different hash. For example the Statue of Happiness does not have its naitive hash value but a negative one the trainer made up.

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
ok if i open my xbox360.rpf in open iv then click the html.folder theres 96 items in there and all of them are as folders do i just right click each 1 individualy and delete or is there a method to do this? thanx
Yes, thats all you have to do. If there are certain websites you like whici I doubt you can keep one or two. Most likely deleting most of them should be enough. It depends on how many objects you have also. Just keep testing it in Xbox Backup Creator to see if it says the file is larger than the original, or you can just compare it to an original xbox360.rpf.

Xx Qc 420 xX

Da Accura420

Real Life Mods 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
Its in 3 objects.ini files. Just copy the data from each spoiler tag into a file and name it the name I have above the spoiler.

But the height limmit is very close. If your talking about the death barrier above the map I am very close to it. But if your talking about the height limmit for aircraft then it will work. It can be bypassed on foot, or in a vehicle that is not set as PLANE, or HELI in the vehicles.ide.

One thing Im concerned about is some objects have a different hash. For example the Statue of Happiness does not have its naitive hash value but a negative one the trainer made up.

nah wont copy all that too long sorry nevermind then find someone else or do it yourself

darryl br0wn

darry1 br0wn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, thats all you have to do. If there are certain websites you like whici I doubt you can keep one or two. Most likely deleting most of them should be enough. It depends on how many objects you have also. Just keep testing it in Xbox Backup Creator to see if it says the file is larger than the original, or you can just compare it to an original xbox360.rpf.
thanxs man helps alot doin a fresh 360.rpf jus ripped the standard game of 1 of my discs so can do a whole fresh game :smile: thanx again

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nah wont copy all that too long sorry nevermind then find someone else or do it yourself
Ok. I dont have a megaupload account, but Ill put this up on there. Ill make a megaupoad account now and upload this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register