What's new
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nixist

Lone Wolf
Reaction score
Is anyone going to RLCS and need/want an extra ticket? I bought a ticket but I just want the item for attending but I won't be going (I'm in the US.)

S

Skepta

Microphone Champion
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Is anyone going to RLCS and need/want an extra ticket? I bought a ticket but I just want the item for attending but I won't be going (I'm in the US.)
Orrrrr get a flight and come with me and gardzz

N

Nixist

Lone Wolf
Reaction score
Orrrrr get a flight and come with me and gardzz
Yeah, N Nixist , I could find you a hotel down in London too.
If you guys can find a way to get me a passport (that usually takes months to get) in less than 4 days and pay for the flight, sure I'll attend with you. I have a feeling those parameters are near impossible though.

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
If you guys can find a way to get me a passport (that usually takes months to get) in less than 4 days and pay for the flight, sure I'll attend with you. I have a feeling those parameters are near impossible though.
Give it to A AzzidReign

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
Man P Post Malone , this stuff is getting crazy. Watching Dig and Complexity and this stuff is just nutsss.

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
I really don't think anyone could have asked for a more exciting final series! Holy!

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
I really don't think anyone could have asked for a more exciting final series! Holy!
Just got back to my mobile.
I was able to record the last 10 seconds of the fourth game in the final when we though JSTN wouldn’t get the dunk. Will make a video about it tomorrow and upload it to this section.

P

Post Malone

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Reaction score
Event is now over, closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom