• Thread starter bananaswag
  • Start date
  • Views 291
B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a BB Jasper RJtag that I just spent around 5 hours reflashing NAND's with different settings just to try to get it to boot, but it wont. It will just glitch for a while and then stop but it still wont boot. I need to fix this in around 2 hours so any help is appreciated.

JeEnYuS

JeEnYuS

Gee! and why us?
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a BB Jasper RJtag that I just spent around 5 hours reflashing NAND's with different settings just to try to get it to boot, but it wont. It will just glitch for a while and then stop but it still wont boot. I need to fix this in around 2 hours so any help is appreciated.

Have you go through all possible dip switch and voltage combination with and without aud_clamp?

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Then you did something to it hardware wise, Check for bridged solder joints or anything you could have done to the board.

If it is not booting with the original nand flashed back on and the chip turned off, Then you have a more serious problem on your hands.

Make sure it's the real nand and not one with the ecc already written.

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
Then you did something to it hardware wise, Check for bridged solder joints or anything you could have done to the board.

If it is not booting with the original nand flashed back on and the chip turned off, Then you have a more serious problem on your hands.

Make sure it's the real nand and not one with the ecc already written.
I'm probably gonna just sell it for parts and start from scratch.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register