• Start date
  • Views 228
Fluffy_kushions

Fluffy_kushions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a japser 512
Flash config 0x00000000 prob. So i looked it up and found the prob i guess solder flew off my gun and connected to a chip ics i think it says its the very top left chip the solder got on the sidr facing the back of the xbox so i did the best i could but the legs are small on it my xbox wont turn on but one of the times it read the nand but said error (#'s) block (#'s) im new to this but my soldering isnt bad my question is what am i supposed to do

Chuckemz

Chuckemz

Jedi Sensei
Reaction score
Sin$
you have to remove any solder brideges you created while soldering. Use flux and a Desoldering braid to clean up the solder.

Fluffy_kushions

Fluffy_kushions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you have to remove any solder brideges you created while soldering. Use flux and a Desoldering braid to clean up the solder.
I did a few minutes ago but a leg came off 0x0 i have a solder sucker so its hard to get and the legs melt easy

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Upload the pic to imgur, then click the bbcode next to the photo, and paste that here.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Eeeee, well your gonna need to pull one off a dead board and replace it. The whole IC

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
As long as they are the same part yea. You also may want to invest in a slightly smaller iron a

Top Bottom
Login
Register