• Thread starter Fluffy_kushions
  • Start date
  • Views 174
Fluffy_kushions

Fluffy_kushions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a japser 512
Flash config 0x00000000 prob. So i looked it up and found the prob i guess solder flew off my gun and connected to a chip ics i think it says its the very top left chip the solder got on the sidr facing the back of the xbox so i did the best i could but the legs are small on it my xbox wont turn on but one of the times it read the nand but said error (#'s) block (#'s) im new to this but my soldering isnt bad my question is what am i supposed to do

Chuckemz

Chuckemz

Jedi Sensei
Reaction score
you have to remove any solder brideges you created while soldering. Use flux and a Desoldering braid to clean up the solder.

Fluffy_kushions

Fluffy_kushions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you have to remove any solder brideges you created while soldering. Use flux and a Desoldering braid to clean up the solder.
I did a few minutes ago but a leg came off 0x0 i have a solder sucker so its hard to get and the legs melt easy

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
I did a few minutes ago but a leg came off 0x0 i have a solder sucker so its hard to get and the legs melt easy
Stop. Post pictures of what you've done before you do anymore damage so we can try and help you fix it.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Upload the pic to imgur, then click the bbcode next to the photo, and paste that here.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
So you pulled a leg off that IC your pointing to????

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Eeeee, well your gonna need to pull one off a dead board and replace it. The whole IC

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
As long as they are the same part yea. You also may want to invest in a slightly smaller iron a

Top Bottom