What's new

Patched RISK FREE NEW METHOD* Buy EVERYTHING for FREE in GTA & make 5 MILLION extra!

S

SpanksZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this glitch is done for good. Doesn't matter what I try, if I join another session, it accepts the alert before joining a session, meaning it quits and takes me back to story...ugh!

X

xx_gta_xx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this glitch is done for good. Doesn't matter what I try, if I join another session, it accepts the alert before joining a session, meaning it quits and takes me back to story...ugh!
Yeah this is trash, you will lose your money

F

ForroSacana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone help... How can I have this done when I have 2 consoles... However I'm sharing ps plus between them... Any tutorial about it?

V

Vincent111079

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried it several times but keeps hanging on quitting session, think it gone

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I do have problems with rockstar cloud servers right now, so if thats not only me, that can have someting to do with it perhaps?

XXWolfManXX

XXWolfManXX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do have problems with rockstar cloud servers right now, so if thats not only me, that can have someting to do with it perhaps?
I have the same problems with rockstar cloud servers

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the same problems with rockstar cloud servers
Its OK for me now. If you still get error to save, try starting up Titan of a job and quit out of it when its started up fully... Usually fixes the save problem for me.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the after patch for the buy everything for free glitch which has been patched today..

Founders of the original glitch: WFG & supr420
Founders After-Patch: Apokalypt & seykoTiVi1 & 7sins Forum

Preparation steps:
Set your aim-mode setting to assisted aim and join a GTA community

Steps:
1 - Start GTA online, start up an invite only session
2 - Once online deposit your whole money into the bank account (cash won't come back and you'll lose it)
3 - Force a save by changing outfit, then go to story mode
4 - Friend logs into your account, starts GTA from your PSN account (very important)
5 - Friend starts a invite only session, once he's online he has to wait now
6 - You log in, friend gets kicked, he has to stay on that kicked screen the whole time
7 - Go online, buy everything you want, force a save by changing outfit, go to to story (you don't have to wait for the stuff to be delivered, just force a save)
8 - Friend logs back in into your account and goes to GTA (gta app should still be running), gets black alert screen 'No players could be found', HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO ACCEPT THIS MESSAGE
9 - Friend goes to GTA community and joins a random player, accept ingame message if you want to join him (if his lobby is full press X to queue up, if friend declines and goes back to story you'll lose your money)
10 - Friend waits until he is online, should still have all the money, buys ammo from interaction menu, forces save by changing outfit, goes to story
12 - You log in, go online and you should have your money back + the stuff you bought

ATTENTION: I encountered something new while testing this glitch.. it is possible that your friend doesn't get the alert screen mentioned in step 8, if he gets an alert which says 'the lobby is full, do you want to queue up?' instead he just has to accept the queue and wait until he gets online.. then continue the glitch with step 10.. I'm writing this because it happened once while I was recording my video..

New Edit:
I've read that some people are complaining because their friends time out.. just don't accept that time out message and try different players until you can spawn online.. it will work sooner or later.. if you have other friends playing gta you can also join them..

German video for visualization:

Think i found the key. Friend in free aim.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Think i found the key. Friend in free aim.
3rd times a charm :facepalm:
Unless i hit a lucky streak after losing all day lol

5/5
I also suggest using pipe bomb ammo. It doesnt save so u never have to unload

Edit
Failed in 8. So still be carefull. I thought after 7 was good and went all in....

Last edited:
Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It still works but I just found out you can use this as a character merge.

When your buying the stuff if you swap to your other character then back. It will merge first character you were on to the second character. So essentially you can make outfits if you want

S

SpanksZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we have this moved to the archive section? Just going to cause people to lose their $$ because it's not guaranteed to work.

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we have this moved to the archive section? Just going to cause people to lose their $$ because it's not guaranteed to work.
It's actually a guarantee if you use another friend to join. Yes the community people that you join can screw you over but also might be your internet connection as well.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
For those havin issues. Heres the steps im using.
Only two fails ive had on this method was when i spent 80-90 mill out of about 105 mill. Its debateable tho if it just happened to fail the same time i spent big or if spending big caused the fail.

I dont join anyone thats been in session less than 20 mins

Both consoles on free aim
Spawn on last location
Wait 5 seconds after forcings saves

Console 1:
Load online
Pick a secluded side street and force save
Character wheel to story mode

Console 2:
Load into storymode
Set free aim
Load invite only session
Force save
Character wheel to story
Load back online
Force save

Console 1:
Load online
Purchase
Force save
Character wheel to story

Console 2:
Open gta
Get alert
Go to dashboard
Join friend
Accept join alert accept target mode alert
It will drop down to story and bounce back in sky then join session. Accept any new session alerts. It is possible to glitch out into a queue as well and it will completely bypass the patch matchmaking alert. Only happened once for me but lasted until i close the game. This is not recommended tho. More often than not after accepting queue alert i get stuck in the clouds. However .. If you do manage... You wont need to join any friends until you close the game and wont need to load online twice or set target mode. Ive now got this working twice Load. Just accept queue alert when going back to buy ammo and accept suspended alert when leaving to storymode.
Once in session purchase pipe bomb ammo. I buy 6. Pipe bomb ammo doesnt save when bought for some reason so you dont have to empty out ammo. Has worked for other ammo but always works with pipe bomb ammo.
Force save. I close the menu and reopen between ammo n save. Prob not needed.

Console 1:
Load online
Trade properties
Force save
Repeat from step 2

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register