What's new

Patched RISK FREE NEW METHOD* Buy EVERYTHING for FREE in GTA & make 5 MILLION extra!

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the after patch for the buy everything for free glitch which has been patched today..

Founders of the original glitch: WFG & supr420
Founders After-Patch: Apokalypt & seykoTiVi1 & 7sins Forum

Preparation steps:
Add your friends PSN account on your console, play the prologue and go online.. your friend adds your PSN account on his console, plays the prologue and goes online.. both should close the game and logout after doing this..

NEW STEPS WITHOUT TIMEOUT RISK & COMMUNITIES:

You:
1 - Start GTA online, start up an invite only session
2 - Once online deposit your whole money into the bank account (cash won't come back and you'll lose it)
3 - Force a save by changing outfit, then go to story mode

Friend:
4 - Friend logs into your account, starts GTA from your PSN account (very important)
5 - Friend starts a invite only session, once he's online he has to wait now

You:
6 - You log in again, friend gets kicked, he has to stay on that kicked screen the whole time
7 - Go online, buy everything you want, force a save by changing outfit, go to story (you don't have to wait for the stuff to be delivered, just force a save)
8 - Close GTA, log out of your account and login to your friends account
9 - Start up GTA from his account, set targeting mode to a different mode than your own account had (if you have assisted aim, set it to free aim on this account), then join a friends only session..

Friend:
10 - Friend logs back in into your account and goes to GTA (gta app should still be running), gets black alert screen 'No players could be found', HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO ACCEPT THIS MESSAGE AT ANY TIMES
11 - Friend presses PS button, goes to PSN friends and joins his own account (which you are logged into and waiting in GTA online)
12 - Friend waits 5 seconds on the alert if he wants to join, then accepts it, waits until 'different targeting mode' alert comes up, accepts it, then he will see the story char for a short time and it will begin to load into online again automatically
13 - Once he's online he should still have all the money, buys ammo from interaction menu, forces save by changing outfit, goes to story

You:
14 - You log out of his account, log back into your own account, go online and you should have your money back + the stuff you bought

Video for buy everything for free:

HOW TO MAKE ABOUT 5 MILLION GTA $ DIRECTLY WITH PROPERTIES:
2 - Once online deposit your whole money into the bank account
3 - Buy the cheapest garages ontop of your apartments on Slot 1-3, buy the cheapest bunker, hangar, facility and maze bank west
without any addons/extras
4 - Force a save by changing outfit, then go to story mode
5 - Friend logs into your account, starts GTA from your PSN account (very important)
6 - Friend starts a invite only session,
once he's online he has to wait now
6 - You log in, friend gets kicked, he has to stay on that kicked screen the whole time
7 - Go online
(public session - very important), buy the most expensive apartments on slot 1-3, buy the most expensive bunker, hangar, facility and maze bank tower with the most expensive addons
8 - Change your outfit to force a save (wait for the orange loading circle), go to story
9 - Close GTA, logout of your own account and login to your friends account, start up GTA from his account, set targeting mode to a different mode than your own account had (if you have assisted aim, set it to free aim on this account), then join a friends only session..
10 - Friend logs back in into your account and goes to GTA (gta app should still be running), gets black alert screen 'No players could be found', HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO ACCEPT THIS MESSAGE
11 - Friend presses PS button, goes to PSN friends and joins his own account (which you are logged into and waiting in GTA online)

12 - Friend waits 5 seconds on the alert if he wants to join, then accepts it, waits until 'different targeting mode' alert comes up, accepts it, then he will see the story char for a short time and it will begin to load into online again automatically.. he should still have all the money, buys ammo from interaction menu, forces save by changing outfit, goes to story
13 - You log out of his account, log back into your own account, go online and you should have your money back & all the expensive properties you bought
14 - Buy the cheapest garages ontop of your apartments on Slot 1-3, buy the cheapest bunker, hangar, facility and maze bank west without any addons/extras

15 - You made about 5 Million GTA dollars directly without cars or any sell limits

Video for property trade:

Alternative Steps by CBD420:
Only two fails ive had on this method was when i spent 80-90 mill out of about 105 mill. Its debateable tho if it just happened to fail the same time i spent big or if spending big caused the fail.

I dont join anyone thats been in session less than 20 mins

Both consoles on free aim
Spawn on last location
Wait 5 seconds after forcings saves

Console 1:
Load online
Pick a secluded side street and force save
Character wheel to story mode

Console 2:
Load into storymode
Set free aim
Load invite only session
Force save
Character wheel to story
Load back online
Force save

Console 1:
Load online
Purchase
Force save
Character wheel to story

Console 2:
Open gta
Get alert
Go to dashboard
Join friend
Accept join alert accept target mode alert
It will drop down to story and bounce back in sky then join session. Accept any new session alerts. It is possible to glitch out into a queue as well and it will completely bypass the patch matchmaking alert. Only happened once for me but lasted until i close the game.
Once in session purchase pipe bomb ammo. I buy 6. Pipe bomb ammo doesnt save when bought for some reason so you dont have to empty out ammo. Has worked for other ammo but always works with pipe bomb ammo.
Force save. I close the menu and reopen between ammo n save. Prob not needed.

Console 1:
Load online
Trade properties
Force save
Repeat from step 2

Last edited:
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the after patch for the buy everything for free glitch which has been patched today..

Founders of the original glitch: WFG & supr420
Founders After-Patch: Apokalypt & seykoTiVi1 & 7sins Forum

Preparation steps:
Set your aim-mode setting to assisted aim and join a GTA community

Steps:
2 - Once online deposit your whole money into the bank account (cash won't come back and you'll lose it)
3 - Force a save by changing outfit, then go to story mode
4 - Friend logs into your account, starts GTA from your PSN account (very important)
5 - Friend starts a invite only session, once he's online he has to wait now
6 - You log in, friend gets kicked, he has to stay on that kicked screen the whole time
7 - Go online, buy everything you want, force a save by changing outfit, go to to story (you don't have to wait for the stuff to be delivered, just force a save)
8 - Friend logs back in into your account and goes to GTA (gta app should still be running), gets black alert screen 'No players could be found', HE IS NOT ALLOWED TO ACCEPT THIS MESSAGE
9 - Friend goes to GTA community and joins a random player, accept ingame message if you want to join him (if his lobby is full press X to queue up, if friend declines and goes back to story you'll lose your money)
9 - Friend waits until he is online, should still have all the money, buys ammo from interaction menu, forces save by changing outfit, goes to story
10 - You log in, go online and you should have your money back + the stuff you bought

Video upcoming
Lol
Nobody postin before u this time lol im still rockin prepatch but good to know i can restart lol.

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
8 - Friend logs back in into your account and goes to GTA (gta app should still be running), gets black alert screen 'No players could be found'

Are you sure we still get this message??

Mrthankuvrymuch

Mrthankuvrymuch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Question, if the account you need $ on is sharing ps+ with your main account that has it on your PS4, the person that borrows your acct won't be able to get online, will they? The account itself needs ps+

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Sin$
Question, if the account you need $ on is sharing ps+ with your main account that has it on your PS4, the person that borrows your acct won't be able to get online, will they? The account itself needs ps+

No, if the console has at least one account with ps+ activated as primary console every account can get online.. but you have to have gta purchased via PSN or as bluray, because the account where you want to glitch on has to start the game.. if someone else starts the game and you switch the user it won't work.

T

The new modder

Reaction score
Sin$
Would I need a stealth server to play offline on my rgh because I have no internet.

Lenny and Tuna

Lenny and Tuna

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome stuff thank you :smile: had a new account and joining people in communities timed me out, so added a few randoms as friends and is working fine

Last edited:
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else notice the ammo purchases dont save? Lol everytime i go back i got the same amount of ammo. Havent restarted all day so not patched but yesterday i had to keep going outside to use up ammo. Havent had to all day. Restarted just before midday patchtime lol.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Sin$
ATTENTION: I encountered something new while testing this glitch.. it is possible that your friend doesn't get the alert screen mentioned in step 8, if he gets an alert which says 'the lobby is full, do you want to queue up?' instead he just has to accept the queue and wait until he gets online.. then continue the glitch with step 10.. I'm writing this because it happened once while I was recording my video..

Video added to OP:

MRizk

MRizk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ATTENTION: I encountered something new while testing this glitch.. it is possible that your friend doesn't get the alert screen mentioned in step 8, if he gets an alert which says 'the lobby is full, do you want to queue up?' instead he just has to accept the queue and wait until he gets online.. then continue the glitch with step 10.. I'm writing this because it happened once while I was recording my video..

Video added to OP:

Do you recommend buying vehicles with this glitch to sell later? I did the Arena wars dupe and got over 60 cars stored right now and while I know the Nightclub solo dupe glitch is back I just think it will be easier to buy cars and mod them using this glitch. (Sorry, but I am made of greed :biggrin:)

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is similar to the message given on xbox. Doubtful xbox works.
These buy for free glitches can end real bad sometimes.
Personally I loved the any car free from race. Got some pretty cool colored cars from that.
I would put some effort into testing something for xbox but I already own everthing so what would I buy?? Lol

MRizk

MRizk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is similar to the message given on xbox. Doubtful xbox works.
These buy for free glitches can end real bad sometimes.
Personally I loved the any car free from race. Got some pretty cool colored cars from that.
I would put some effort into testing something for xbox but I already own everthing so what would I buy?? Lol

Greed? I too own everything that when I started doing this glitch with my friend again yesterday it took us 10 mins to find anything to buy. We literally have everything, even the f**** yacht! I am planning to use it to buy and fill garages for later. You never know what R* could come up with, in the next DLC(s).

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Greed? I too own everything that when I started doing this glitch with my friend again yesterday it took us 10 mins to find anything to buy. We literally have everything, even the f**** yacht! I am planning to use it to buy and fill garages for later. You never know what R* could come up with, in the next DLC(s).
Literally I have 20 billion gta dollars. Just how expensive will the next dlc be?? Lol

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you recommend buying vehicles with this glitch to sell later? I did the Arena wars dupe and got over 60 cars stored right now and while I know the Nightclub solo dupe glitch is back I just think it will be easier to buy cars and mod them using this glitch. (Sorry, but I am made of greed :biggrin:)
Yesss buy deluxos. If ur bored mod em up for an xtra 350k per car. Screw the dupes lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register