VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Bo3 update is 9 GB... rip boosting and locked lobbies
Well, the reason it is 9GB is because the DLC maps are included in the update even though only people who bought them will be able to play them.

Razor sean

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, the reason it is 9GB is because the DLC maps are included in the update even though only people who bought them will be able to play them.
Wait, so basically I'll be forced to download content that I will never own!? That's the stupidest decision I've seen a developer make since hitman became episodic. However I will be buying this DLC, but not the future ones. Unless it will be released to public in the future this is ridiculous some people don't even have enough storage.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, so basically I'll be forced to download content that I will never own!? That's the stupidest decision I've seen a developer make since hitman became episodic. However I will be buying this DLC, but not the future ones. Unless it will be released to public in the future this is ridiculous some people don't even have enough storage.
At first I think to myself, "Well, it is only 9GB. Some Battlefield updates (even without DLC) have been pretty substantial in size." However, if they do this with all four DLC's, I have to say that is unfair to those who don't buy the DLC. If all four DLC's are each 9GB, that would be 36GB of storage possibly that is being wasted.

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I see the argument for both sides, yes it's a lot of space across all DLCs in the end but they're trying to make it easier for it to be contributed.
Catch 22.

Chodat

Chodat

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
They patched maddddddd stuff.

You can't continually vote for the same map
Uplink score change when carrying the ball and killing sum 1

Good thing about the update is they added combat record

johnritondo

johnritondo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They patched maddddddd stuff.

You can't continually vote for the same map
Uplink score change when carrying the ball and killing sum 1

Good thing about the update is they added combat record
RIP Nuk3town 24/7

Sneaky Duck

Sneaky Duck

Sneakiest Member
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I was a little late to the party getting black ops (3 days ago) and have only just come across the locked SnD lobbies. Can anyone confirm if they are patched too?
Just typical I randomly found one minutes before needing to update!

Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just downloaded the update. I've got the season pass but i didn't see any of the new zombies or multiplayer maps. anyone else got same issue?

H

Habib2410

Getting there
Reaction score
Sin$
12am pacific time/4am eastern standard time on Feb. 2nd is when the maps will be available to play

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
And here I am on Xbox waiting it out... Lol. Still don't like how they are doing this, but regardless I have the season pass so it is not really a problem for me.

panafonic

panafonic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And here I am on Xbox waiting it out... Lol. Still don't like how they are doing this, but regardless I have the season pass so it is not really a problem for me.

Are they making the xbox do a 9gb patch today as well.... what a kick in the balls

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Are they making the xbox do a 9gb patch today as well.... what a kick in the balls
I don't think we will receive that patch today. But if we don't, we don't get all of the other updates unrelated to DLC either. Which sucks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register