What's new

Discussion RIP to the high levels who cheated ...

• Thread starter Exordium
  • Start date
  • Views 15,297
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exordium

Exordium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

UPDATE - I only boosted two prestiges from 7-9

15007cc8bbdbcc9e5f6230ed285ca5f0.png

Last edited:
BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
What? You mean the thing they do to players in every Call of Duty game before? No way?!?!? This just cannot be!!!

Exordium

Exordium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What? You mean the thing they do to players in every Call of Duty game before? No way?!?!? This just cannot be!!!

The level 1,000 I talked to said they don't even care nor do they check which is obviously stupid.

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
The level 1,000 I talked to said they don't even care nor do they check which is obviously stupid.
Why would they? It takes like no effort to get modded. They obviously aren't using their mains and if they are, they're stupid.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
This should be interesting. I know a couple people who are doomed.

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It was bound to happen. Don't know why people can't just play the game legit.

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm calling a reset back to level 1 with like 50k deaths added to their accounts.

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Erase all stats, except deaths rofl.
That happened to my friend in BO2 after he was caught boosting in a locked lobby. He eventually brought his KD back though.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I had it happen in bo2. They reset me and gave me the 50k deaths. My k/d was in the toilet for a good while.

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I had it happen in bo2. They reset me and gave me the 50k deaths. My k/d was in the toilet for a good while.
Yeah that happened to my friend too.

Exordium

Exordium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And that was Black Ops 2, I wonder what they have in stock for the cheaters on Black Ops 3.

xIIJazza

xIIJazza

Collecting gym badges.®
Free Hoster Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I struggle with understanding the logic. He does realise he's going to be potentially resetting over half of the consumers of the game? I guarantee the majority of people have done it. Like 2/3.

Most people when reset will just give up and go play advanced warfare or battlefield or you know.. The best game ever warframe.

Exordium

Exordium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I struggle with understanding the logic. He does realise he's going to be potentially resetting over half of the consumers of the game? I guarantee the majority of people have done it. Like 2/3.

Most people when reset will just give up and go play advanced warfare or battlefield or you know.. The best game ever warframe.

Yeah I feel you on that one.

However it is their fault for doing the cheating, common sense they know they will get caught eventually.

Level 99

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Sin$

Not so quite... Considering the only ones that could have done this are on 360/PS3 then last gen will be getting the ban hammer since you can't mod yourself on next gen and it would take an extremely long time to boost to 1000.

Crooks

Crooks

6‮
VIP
Retired
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$

Well people will continue to play/glitch regardless, this is something they took the risk with.

Exordium

Exordium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not so quite... Considering the only ones that could have done this are on 360/PS3 then last gen will be getting the ban hammer since you can't mod yourself on next gen and it would take an extremely long time to boost to 1000.

They did boost to 1,000 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register