Solved Right trigger dead

• Thread starter Krazy Pigeon
  • Start date
  • Views 746
K

Krazy Pigeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, ive had this controller http://www.powerwave.com.au/ for 5 years now and never used it and i only just found out it is rapid fire. However the trigger does nothing when pressed down. How do i fix it? Please help meeee!

M

mr-jaytager

Reaction score
Hi,

Fixing anything depends on what the problem is. :?

Is the spring working?

If that’s ok then take it to bits and re-solder the three points on the board (the trigger arm goes to something like this – ebay code – 270723495757 this one is for the 360) if you have another controller that bust (has to be for xbox 1) you should be able to swap them, no guarantees thou, it could be something else. :unsure:

K

Krazy Pigeon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

Fixing anything depends on what the problem is. :?

Is the spring working?

If that’s ok then take it to bits and re-solder the three points on the board (the trigger arm goes to something like this – ebay code – 270723495757 this one is for the 360) if you have another controller that bust (has to be for xbox 1) you should be able to swap them, no guarantees thou, it could be something else. :unsure:

Sorry I forgot to add that I fixed it.
The small lever connecting the trigger to the mobo was disconected. All I had to do was push it back in to place.

P

Purplish

Why not Zoidberg?
Reaction score
I had one of those! s*** i wish i knew... xbox should add fans to their controllers :smile: i should suggest that be back in a second :biggrin:

341 lobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bro u can open it up and fix the spring or use a flat head and move it around alitttle

N

NeffSneekz

Reaction score
Buy A new rapid fire controller

Top Bottom