What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Rienze's 1.08 DNS Cash Lobby

• Thread starter Axrcade
  • Start date
  • Views 9,680
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nick513

Reaction score
Sin$
GamertagofNick

J

Jhorner21

Reaction score
Sin$
K0p5XsT.png
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
qlKCdXa.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
OXDxe3S.png
Open / (Closed)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
at7cLmN.png

• Send a message on xbox to TTG RIENZE2 saying "7s".
  • Post GT on this thread.
  • I will then A: Invite you B: Tell you to wait.
FYvggv6.png

• DO NOT spam me with messages on Se7ensins or on Xbox live .
  • DO NOT post your gamertag more than once in 10 minutes.
  • DO NOT post fake just because you aren't patient.
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in a ban from all of my modded lobbies for any game including Grand Theft Auto V

Uxclzl3.png
  • If I have not invited you to the lobby then please be patient.
  • I read 15 messages and invite all of them then I delete those messages and move on to the next 15.
MEIWHXk.png
  • Your choice of $1 - $1,000,000,000 (1 billion)
  • I put $201,000,000 (201 million) bounties on other players

Gt jhorner15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register