EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks 3 more to go :wink:
Shoulda put them all in one thread, made it easier :smile:
For Max exposure, I agree, I think it should include all of your breaches in 1 thread, and use spoilers to separate them.

Ps,
You can also report your own thread to get a title change, ect :whistle::thumbsup: (use other)

Suggestive title:
"Ride Me Cowboy: Multiple Wall-Breaches
by DiscoDevil"

(To find all your breaches instead of losing them to the many pages of money glitch threads)

...also, I would hint in your OP, That more is getting posted, so they know to check back for updates

Thanks for sharing, it's still a nice find. You got me hooked, i can't wait to see the others :thumbsup:

Last edited:
DISCODEVIL

DISCODEVIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For Max exposure, I agree, I think it should include all of your breaches in 1 thread, and use spoilers to separate them.

Ps,
You can also report your own thread to get a title change, ect :whistle::thumbsup: (use other)

Suggestive title:
"Ride Me Cowboy: Multiple Wall-Breaches
by DiscoDevil"

(To find all your breaches instead of losing them to the many pages of money glitch threads)

...also, I would hint in your OP, That more is getting posted, so they know to check back for updates

Thanks for sharing, it's still a nice find. You got me hooked, i can't wait to see the others :thumbsup:

Perfect .... thanks ... recording as I type to get them to push out, they originally on my facebook page, but it would be much easier your way...

A

alphaQhrd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great Find OP, im curious as to the others you've found as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register