• Thread starter vDeviize
  • Start date
  • Views 739
V

vDeviize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does no one think that the rhino nees more health? like i pay so much money to be blown up by 3 cars or by being shot at, whilst an armoured car can take 10 RPG's

7Sins Dweller

7Sins Dweller

The 7th Sinner
Experienced Veteran Gifter 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
The Rhino got nerfed a while back, they should return it to the way it originally was.

D

dragoss91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
personally I don't think it needs more health because you have a huge explosive gun , but I think it needs to be redesigned in the back with a bumper or a shield thing because I hate when police chase me and their cars are hitting the tank into the back so they go straight under it and explode , after 5 cars my tank is f**ked up and useless .

Chunk Norris

Chunk Norris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't suprise me if insurgent takes more rockets than the rhino

GTA Sin Andreas

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree, the tank goes down really easy considering how much it costs. It takes 6 shots from the grenade launcher and about 3 RPG hits. However, the Insurgent Pick-Up cost less and I'm pretty sure it takes at least two times more damage, if not more. The only differences between the Pick-Up and the tank are the weapons available and that the weapon user must be outside with the Insurgent and inside with the tank, which I don't think is enough to justify its doubled damage capacity.

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
My mate calls the rhino his "orgami tank' now. It got nerfed haaard.

I don't see how a LAPV (Light Armoured Personel Vehicle) is stronger than a MBT or main battle tank, or what is supposed to be one in game.

Last edited:
Thelema

Thelema

  
Reaction score
Sin$
My mate calls the rhino his "orgami tank' now. It got nerfed haaard.

I don't see how a LAPV (Light Armoured Personell Vehicle) is stronger than a MBT or main battle tank, or what is supposed to be one in game.
Grand theft auto's logic.
uXX1JoE.gif

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im glad they lowered the health. People used to drive around in the city shooting everyone in their site and it was really hard to kill them. Now it takes just you and a mate or two to blow it up quite easily.

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Im glad they lowered the health. People used to drive around in the city shooting everyone in their site and it was really hard to kill them. Now it takes just you and a mate or two to blow it up quite easily.
Actually it needs to be stronger back when it used to be strong we had nothing to defend against it now we got hydras insurgents savages Valkyries stingers we have so much that even a strong tank would get eff'd up fast cuz if you think it's ok that the insurgent can take more damage the a friggen tank then idk what to say cuz that should not be ok with anyone a tank should have more armor then the insurgent it's a friggen tank plus as I said the tank would be made short work of from all the weapons we now have to combat it

D

dragoss91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I love making them chase me and attract them into a proximity mines trap :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register