• Thread starter NighttimeHawk
  • Start date
  • Views 2,702
NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Matrix Trident, Icedcube XenochipGC, Slim XDK
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a triple nand and nand 3 is rgloader. It came pre flashed so I’m assuming the dvd key and all was flashed correctly as it was tested before shipping. I’m assuming it’s done with v510 so I put the Filesystems, rgloader.ini, and an empty DEVKIT folder on my hdd and it just freezes on the logo. The person I bought this from is currently on vacation for a week so they’re unable to respond for a week. Any ideas to troubleshoot?

Last edited:
Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

I'm not dead, Just deployed
Super Moderators
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the ini file clean or is it looking for a plugin or setting that isn't on the console?
Also, a triple nand is impressive, I have trouble working on duals.

NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Reaction score
Sin$
Is the ini file clean or is it looking for a plugin or setting that isn't on the console?
I’m assuming you’re referring to the rgloader.ini and not launch.ini so I’ll check; and thanks! I have a clear ghostcase on it with tons of led mods, I’ll upload a video of it after I fix rgloader if you’re interested

The plugins for rgloader. Ini say “none” for each slot. I do have dashlaunch installed on this hdd for my rgh nand and it does have a plugin for default at launch set to aurora if that effects this

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There are so few mentions of rgloader online this is annoying to try and figure out

NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Reaction score
Sin$
There are so few mentions of rgloader online this is annoying to try and figure out
There’s a portion of the ini under [expansion] that talks about a bootanim.wmv in the root of the hdd, so maybe I’m required to provide a boot animation, but even then it shows the regular 360 logo upon boot before it freezes.

Update: didn’t work. It also doesn’t boot when the hdd is unplugged, it just freezes on the logo. Idk if that’s normal or not, not very experienced with rgloader and can’t find much about my issue with a google search besides unanswered comments of the same issue

Last edited:
NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Reaction score
Sin$
[Click here to view this link]

Here is a RGLoader install folder I found, look through it and compare to what you have in your folders.
This worked! Dash doesn’t work when booted from xshell or when exiting an application like xexmenu (dash just freezes, and refuses to boot from xshell with an error message) but it works

Last edited:
Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This worked! Dash doesn’t work when booted from xshell or when exiting an application like xexmenu (dash just freezes, and refuses to boot from xshell with an error message) but it works

I'm going to guess that your dash is updated to 17526 while the rgloader has a dash for 17489 (2 dashboards ago), that is why you can't launch the dashboard that is has on it. I don't think that 17526 has an rgloader built for it as all I have seen is people spoofing their dashboards but that can cause major problems

NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to guess that your dash is updated to 17526 while the rgloader has a dash for 17489 (2 dashboards ago), that is why you can't launch the dashboard that is has on it. I don't think that 17526 has an rgloader built for it as all I have seen is people spoofing their dashboards but that can cause major problems
What are the risks?

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know exactly as I have never done this and still have not found a 17526 RGLoader, looking at other threads, this may already have it done for you. The only thing is that it still tries to boot 17489 but the efuses have been burned so it can't run it. I recommend just using one of the other dashboards like freestyle dash 3 or aurora as a dashboard, they work better for devkits anyways.

NighttimeHawk

NighttimeHawk

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know exactly as I have never done this and still have not found a 17526 RGLoader, looking at other threads, this may already have it done for you. The only thing is that it still tries to boot 17489 but the efuses have been burned so it can't run it. I recommend just using one of the other dashboards like freestyle dash 3 or aurora as a dashboard, they work better for devkits anyways.
How would I go about making aurora the main dash?

Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It is set in the rgloader.ini file at the root of the hdd under config. Just change the Default_Dashboard = \Device\Flash\xshell.xex ;sets the devkit launcher as the default dash to default=<pathtoaurora>\Aurora.xex.

Default_Dashboard = <pathtoaurora>\Aurora.xex ;sets the aurora dash as the default dash

D

Deleted member 847964

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a similar issue to this I'm wondering if anyone can clear a few things up. I narrowed down the hanging on boot logo issue to being the shadowboot file. Without it it boots fine but with it it hangs on the Xbox logo and I've left it long enough to see if it was just being slow. I guess my question is can rgh's running RGLoader shadowboot, if so what could be the issue here?

*Just to be more clear I'm trying to get on Teapot's XDK server. I was under the impression it would work for RGLoader but I'm assuming maybe that means real xdk's running RGLoader.

Last edited:
devilhunter1990

devilhunter1990

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe that spoofed ver of RGL doesnt work on Falcons and some slim consoles, try the latest offcial build of RGL not the SPOOFED one

D

DamN8tive NZ

Reaction score
Sin$
The spoofed version 17526 rglaoder floating around is crap. Its just rgloader 17489 with some different files in it. That freeze your screen or fatal crashes when you boot stock dashboard. You can change it some how. Buy that stuff is beyond me.lol

So download the actual rgloader 17489. There is one that felida played with on therealmodscenes. It works great. Xell wont boot.

It dont matter what update your on I found out. You can be on 17489 or higher even lower from what I heard. RGLoader 17489 will still work.

To stop the freezing
Delete your XDK files you put on your root of hdd the floating version of RGL 17526. Try using xplorer360 or something to read your hdd or switch your nand to rgh mode or use another jtag/rgh to read your internal hdd. Just to get to those files to delete them. Find the Actual RGLoader 17489 files & the folder in this called (put this on root of hdd) put these files on root of hdd. now your rgh xdk will now boot.

As I tested it out today & months ago on a few jtag/rgh consoles I have.

MY CONSOLES I HAVE TESTED ON

1) Trinity = CR rev c/muffin install + Matrix Trident. all three nands on 17559
1. Green light/stock nand/17559
2. Blue light/rgh nand/17559/RGL 17489 XDK
3. Red light/rgh nand/17559
100% working no freeze or fatal crashes in XDK mode. Other 2 nands work as normal. Stock mode I can connect to xbox live online

2) Corona v2 or v3 = RGH2 CR rev d/muffin I think from memory. Kernel on 17489. running RGLoader 17489
100% works

3) Falcon v2 = rgh2 matrix v1 or 2. Kernel 17502. Was Running Rgloader 17489. Xdk will boot up work fine. But when trying to go to stock dashboard. Console will freeze. Like the guys who built Rgloader said. Not for Falcons only done this fir s***s n giggles. My falcon is now back to stock RGH2 17559

Jasper BB = Jtag + Demon dual nand. Both kernels on 17559. Rgloader 17489 100% works. I flashed nand back as I dont need rgloader on this. I have enough

Gives you an idea.

Top Bottom
Login
Register