• Thread starter MyTh1c T1ME
  • Start date
  • Views 979
MyTh1c T1ME

MyTh1c T1ME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got my jr programmer and my coolrunner i am trying to read the nand and everything is connected and soldered but nothing happens can somebody please msg me on here or on skype @ myth1c_t1me any help is much appreciated

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got my jr programmer and my coolrunner i am trying to read the nand and everything is connected and soldered but nothing happens can somebody please msg me on here or on skype @ myth1c_t1me any help is much appreciated

Let me guess.. Your getting "Flash Config 0x00000" in Jrunner when you try to dump the nand? That's your bad soldering. Check that all your solder points are good.

MyTh1c T1ME

MyTh1c T1ME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats what i was thinking i took everything off and tryed the console and it boots up good so now im re soldering everything but i was getting that error and then it wasnt doing anything it would tell me to pick a mother board and then just wouldnt do anything any ideas????

MyTh1c T1ME

MyTh1c T1ME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone else have any ideas i dont see anything wrong with the points and it run s with the wires on but the j-r not plugged in

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone else have any ideas i dont see anything wrong with the points and it run s with the wires on but the j-r not plugged in

Post your jrunner log, Lets see what your doing.

And as I said if jrunner said flash confix 0x00000 then that means its a cold solder and it's not reading your xbox

also. Is your xbox power supply plugged into the back?

MyTh1c T1ME

MyTh1c T1ME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah and how do i fix a cold solder i have de soldered and re soldered it like 3 times now 
===================================================
Monday, January 06, 2014 10:32:43 PM

J-Runner v0.3 Beta (4) Started

Checking Files
Finished Checking Files
Version: 01
Flash Config: 0x00000000
Can not Continue

but i honestly dont know how they would be cold it would not make any sense

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Is your xbox plugged in? A cold joint means you didn't apply enough heat when soldering the joint and its not making contact.

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah and how do i fix a cold solder i have de soldered and re soldered it like 3 times now 
===================================================
Monday, January 06, 2014 10:32:43 PM

J-Runner v0.3 Beta (4) Started

Checking Files
Finished Checking Files
Version: 01
Flash Config: 0x00000000
Can not Continue

but i honestly dont know how they would be cold it would not make any sense

are you using QSB's or are you going directly to the board to read the nand?

Are you using flux?

And the only way to fix the "cold solder joints" Is by gaining more experience soldering, Have a look at this http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...der-properly-relative-to-the-xbox-360.919050/

MyTh1c T1ME

MyTh1c T1ME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have read that many times and yes im doing a wire install with plunty of flux is there any way it has to do with a setting on the board

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you loaded the jr-programmer drivers? Post pics of the install..

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i have read that many times and yes im doing a wire install with plunty of flux is there any way it has to do with a setting on the board

no what kind of setting would you do lol?

Your xbox needs to be turned off. There is no power going to it. Only when the psu is plugged in, it still lets you read the nand.

SO end result your wire install is probably too sloppy. Is this your first time soldering to a mobo?
Do the install again, and take a few pictures up close. Let us see what your doing.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just stop, send it to someone, and take the picture down before you get flamed terribly. That solder job is horrible.

MyTh1c T1ME

MyTh1c T1ME

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i know it is but i want to try to get better and finish this at least so can you give me any tips to just make it connect

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
apply flux the the one point, the just put your iron to the point with the solder. Try and create a small ball of solder on top of the point. Then tin the tip of the wire, and slowly touch them together with the iron.

Top Bottom
Login
Register