Solved RGH2 | HELP | GTA5

• Thread starter RoBoTRoNEx
  • Start date
  • Views 216
R

RoBoTRoNEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, So my rgh is giving me problems on GTA5. Ok so I'm running NiNJA stealth with African, dashlaunch 3.18, paid purge and cracked enforcer 2.3 Admin.

Ok every time I go to look at a message someone has sent me it black screens and when I reboot I have to do an update! Any idea why this is happening? any help would be appreciated thanks,

I

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
are you using the dashlaunch 3.18.1 or just the original 3.18 because they released a 3.18.1 with a bug fix for gta cause the game wouldnt load or the menus wouldnt load.

R

RoBoTRoNEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are you using the dashlaunch 3.18.1 or just the original 3.18 because they released a 3.18.1 with a bug fix for gta cause the game wouldnt load or the menus wouldnt load.
I'm running the original 3.18 do you know how I would update dashlaunch? I have 3.18.1 on my HDD but when I go to the installer folder and hit the default its not requesting an update.

I

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm running the original 3.18 do you know how I would update dashlaunch? I have 3.18.1 on my HDD but when I go to the installer folder and hit the default its not requesting an update.

Try deleting 3.18 altogether and then put 3.18.1 back onto your hdd and reboot then open up dashlaunch and see if it prompts you with an update. If you have any further problems dont be afraid to contact me via skype: xhostmods

R

RoBoTRoNEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try deleting 3.18 altogether and then put 3.18.1 back onto your hdd and reboot then open up dashlaunch and see if it prompts you with an update. If you have any further problems dont be afraid to contact me via skype: xhostmods
Nope still not requesting I update. It still says Dashlaunch V3.18 (588) at top of screen

I

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
Nope still not requesting I update. It still says Dashlaunch V3.18 (588) at top of screen
yea it doesnt specifically say 3.18.1 it will still say 3.18

i can link you a download to the 3.18.1 i used which is the same i got from NiNJA's site if youd like? shoot me a pm

R

RoBoTRoNEx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea it doesnt specifically say 3.18.1 it will still say 3.18

i can link you a download to the 3.18.1 i used which is the same i got from NiNJA's site if youd like? shoot me a pm
Ok I'll pm you!

Top Bottom