What's new

Solved RGH2 falcon freezing only on nxe

zeekiel

zeekiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a falcon with RGH2 wiring. I got it to glitch in 2 cycles but keeps freezing only when I sit in nxe dash. It's currently on 17502. I can load Aurora or fsd and it will not freeze. I have tried different smc config file which is only changing boot speeds . Any fix other then installing only Aurora as the dashboard? Temps are as followed.fans at 100%
68 CPU,56gpu,66ram,32 case
Pulled from my guide with fsd.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a falcon with RGH2 wiring. I got it to glitch in 2 cycles but keeps freezing only when I sit in nxe dash. It's currently on 17502. I can load Aurora or fsd and it will not freeze. I have tried different smc config file which is only changing boot speeds . Any fix other then installing only Aurora as the dashboard? Temps are as followed.fans at 100%
68 CPU,56gpu,66ram,32 case
Pulled from my guide with fsd.

If it's freezing on the Dashboard, that tells me it has to be something with your plugins.

What are your plugins from 1-5?

zeekiel

zeekiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no plugins it's a fresh rgh install .i just updated dashlaunch a second ago from 3.16 to 3.17. if I load fsd first then go back to nxe it won't freeze. Only with first boot to nxe with nothing loaded

alexhore

alexhore

RGH Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
Uninstall DL and remove Lunch.ini for starters. If you just updated DL and thats the only change you made then the problem is related.

zeekiel

zeekiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I went through my default behavior and plugins and made sure everything was cleared and created new launch ini. I'll let you know in a few if still freezes. More then likely will tried it with no usb or hdd installed originally

zeekiel

zeekiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Weird seems to be working fine now .have it on for 6 min now and still good.
I'll post an update after its been running for half hour at least

zeekiel

zeekiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
10 min and still good.pulled my usb to confirm and rebooted to make sure it does not freeze with no launch.ini wondering f jrunner created a bad install of dashlaunch which caused this issue?

zeekiel

zeekiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well system is now stable thanks for help. I wonder if this is the problem with alot of falcons with the freezing. Should make a post see if this helps more people or not thanks guys!

NETO0214

NETO0214

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Rgh2 Falcons have a freezing issue, normally swapping smc configuration solves the issues.

Quick edit: ur cpu temp could also be the cause of the issue, for your fan to be at 100% and ur temp is 68c its way to high should be in the 46c, would consider adding some thermal paste on both gpu and cpu.

2liftheavy

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Stealth servers will also cause your system to freeze. It will even cause your system to not boot, believe it or not

zeekiel

zeekiel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have never tried the 1.2 honestly always have a glitch in 5 to 30 second. Will try on my next system. Have the 2. wiring memorized from doing them. So it's natural to do that for speed and accuracy.
After flash a smc_config to my nand I did get a better boot speed any thoughts on that. Have not seen a post about using a different smc for boot speeds. Went from 1 min to instant with constant glitches.

Top Bottom
Login
Register