• Thread starter Realiityy
  • Start date
  • Views 755
Realiityy

Realiityy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey how are you doing? Been wondering if someone can explain to me what a RGH is? I've been on this site for ages.

My little nephew came to me, asking for one of my JTAG's. I said no, as I still use them. So being a good uncle I am, I went to here's B/S/T section to find a JTAG for sale and seen this RGH?

Not looking to buy one, just want to get some information on how it is done, who came up with it and stuff. Just purely to satisfy my own crave for knowledge! Peace! :smile:

ToxicMoDz

ToxicMoDz

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey how are you doing? Been wondering if someone can explain to me what a RGH is? I've been on this site for ages.

My little nephew came to me, asking for one of my JTAG's. I said no, as I still use them. So being a good uncle I am, I went to here's B/S/T section to find a JTAG for sale and seen this RGH?

Not looking to buy one, just want to get some information on how it is done, who came up with it and stuff. Just purely to satisfy my own crave for knowledge! Peace! :smile:
Here

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Cheers for the info fam, just wondering if you could give me a bit more information? You don't have to if you don't want to. :smile:
Its a method to run an unsigned code on your Xbox 360. It will enable you to run custom dashboards and expand the functionality of your Xbox.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$

iMoses literally knows everything about RGH's. I'm sure he can tell you a few things :smile:

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah? What's your point?
There really is no point. You stated that iMoses knows everything. When indeed he might, so does 70% of everyone on 7s. So, no point really, just making a statement.

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
There really is no point. You stated that iMoses knows everything. When indeed he might, so does 70% of everyone on 7s. So, no point really, just making a statement.
The only reason I stated iMoses, was because he usually tells people a bunch of things when they post asking info on it. Oh and I highly doubt 70% know a lot about RGH's.

Dont Trip Noob

Dont Trip Noob

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Sin$
The only reason I stated iMoses, was because he usually tells people a bunch of things when they post asking info on it. Oh and I highly doubt 70% know a lot about RGH's.
No one knows everything there is always something new to know

Top Bottom
Login
Register