What's new

Solved Rgh xbox 360?

A

Angry Cocks

Reaction score
I want to know how to rgh an corona xbox 360 slim 250g. it has 12V 9.6A on the battery brick and 12V 9.6 also on the console. Ive heard about opening the xbox to install some sort of chip but i want instructions just in case if i dont mess up the xbox.

T

TheWeekendModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you definitely have a Corona motherboard - the question now is what size nand do you have.

If when you power up the console and go to the storage menu you see a 4gb onboard "memory unit" then you have a Corona 4gb tool, if rather you only see a HDD present in the storage menu then you have a 16mb nand.

Depending on which nand type you have will decide what sort of programmer you will use to read/write the nand of the console. If you have a 16mb you'll use something like a JR Programmer, Nand-X, Super Nand Flasher, or Matrix V1 programmer. If you have a 4gb nand you'll use something like a TX 4gb r/w kit, a Maximus SD Tool, or SD Tool v2.1.

Hopefully it's OK for me to link to my own site, but I've collected videos all in one spot for both types of coronas here:

http://weekendmodder.com/CoronaRGH.html

Top Bottom