Solved RGH xbox 360 help

• Thread starter KraZz3D xD
  • Start date
  • Views 3,121
K

Crawford

The One and Only
Reaction score
hi ive been seeing people talking about using different disc drives on a rgh xbox 360
i have an xbox 360 lying about and the disc drive that is in it isnt the original disc drive
if i was to rgh this console would i be able to spoof the xbox so i can use that disc drive to play games? i know i wont be able to go online but ive been wanting to rgh a console and just read up about this tonight and realised that i have an old xbox lying around
it doesnt have an old enough dashbaord to jtag it so im wanting to rgh

please help, a tut would be great :smile:

K

kanyun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah you can RGH it to recover the original DVD key and possibly even the make of the DVD drive that it shipped with. Then you can replace the drive and revert it to stock, or leave it RGHd.

I'm not too sure how spoofing would work if you were on the latest dashboard, but I suppose since its an RGH, that limit may not be there like it is in a stock console. I know I just sold a falcon jtag that had a spoofed drive in it on an older dashboard than the latest, and it was flashed with LT 3.0 and still played all the latest games perfectly that supposedly require the latest dash to play.

K

Crawford

The One and Only
Reaction score
would i have to flash the drive for it to play games or can i rgh and retrieve the original key?

oh i seen there on coolshrimps jtag tool in KV info, it gives you dvd key and drive type and stuff, could i just copy the cpu key into where the dvd key is and do it that way?

T

ToxicMoDz

Getting There
Reaction score
would i have to flash the drive for it to play games or can i rgh and retrieve the original key?

oh i seen there on coolshrimps jtag tool in KV info, it gives you dvd key and drive type and stuff, could i just copy the cpu key into where the dvd key is and do it that way?
You don't have to flash it. If you flash it you'll just be able to play burnt games as well as retail games.

K

Crawford

The One and Only
Reaction score
so if i was to rgh how could i use the disc drive so it will play games??

G

NSGxGaNgStA

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Reaction score
You don't have to flash it. If you flash it you'll just be able to play burnt games as well as retail games.
If he doesn't flash it then it won't work. He has to flash the dcd key into it.

K

Crawford

The One and Only
Reaction score
could i not rgh and then boot it up and recover my original dvd key and use coolshrimps jtag tool to right in my original dvd key and it would work that way?

Top Bottom