• Thread starter aRGHnoob
  • Start date
  • Views 1,930
A

aRGHnoob

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone

I haven't been on here or TTG since about 2010 but I thought I'd come ask for help!

I have never had a Jtag before, but saw one for around £50 and went for it.

When it arrived it had xbNetwork installed along with plugins, by to ly a 60GB slow *** HDD.

So I bought a Seagate 500GB and moved everything over via Aurora and USB.

When I booted up it says the console is banned and I can't figure out why xbnetwork won't fix that as it's supposed to keep it unbanned if I'm correct?

I'm not sure if my .ini changed so I've played about with it but no luck, can anyone point me in the right direction to make sure everything is correct in dash launch or if that server is down maybe? Or something I'm missing completely

Thanks in advance

Publickiller17

Publickiller17

Premium
Contest Sponsor Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
xbNetwork has shut down. It was a stealth server that prevents your console from being banned. However, if you are seeing console banned notification your console has been detected by Microsoft. You will need to purchase a new KV (key vault) and place the KV.bin file directly on the root of your storage device. Make sure you set up a new stealth server first before putting a new KV on your console.

A

aRGHnoob

Reaction score
Sin$
xbNetwork has shut down. It was a stealth server that prevents your console from being banned. However, if you are seeing console banned notification your console has been detected by Microsoft. You will need to purchase a new KV (key vault) and place the KV.bin file directly on the root of your storage device. Make sure you set up a new stealth server first before putting a new KV on your console.
Thanks for clarify that mate, did it shut down recently? What would you say is the best free stealth server?

Publickiller17

Publickiller17

Premium
Contest Sponsor Services Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for clarify that mate, did it shut down recently? What would you say is the best free stealth server?
Yes unfortunately it was shut down in the last few days due to server costs. I think they were the best imo, there are others but the ones I tried my KV was banned after a day...

A

aRGHnoob

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes unfortunately it was shut down in the last few days due to server costs. I think they were the best imo, there are others but the ones I tried my KV was banned after a day...
Ahhh okay, yeah it did seem to be the best judging by the reviews online.. Would you mind if I dm you for some help?

Top Bottom
Login
Register