Solved RGH wont run games Pls Help

• Thread starter Gubtatonumber2
  • Start date
  • Views 426
G

Gubtatonumber2

Reaction score
Sin$
The other day i downloaded a GTA 5 updated but right after that update my RGH wont run any games. so i tried re flashing and that did not work and i tried deleting the game and installing it again but nothing PLS help someone

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The other day i downloaded a GTA 5 updated but right after that update my RGH wont run any games. so i tried re flashing and that did not work and i tried deleting the game and installing it again but nothing PLS help someone
Do you mean you downloaded a GTA V title update? What plugins do you have?

M

MonsterModz316

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I have never heard of a console that wont load games. Sounds like you just got an rgh and you don't no what your doing? Seatch on youtube how to install a game to xex menu.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So which games aren't running? Sometimes GTAV needs to be loaded a specific way. If normal doesn't work, try GOD, or NXE.

G

Gubtatonumber2

Reaction score
Sin$
I have never heard of a console that wont load games. Sounds like you just got an rgh and you don't no what your doing? Seatch on youtube how to install a game to xex menu.
ive had a RGH for like 4 years and this never happend to me. and most my friends dont know how to fix it

Top Bottom
Login
Register