What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question RGH wont extract the files from the mw3 disc

Scuba Steve V1

Scuba Steve V1

Reaction score
Sin$
I am trying to extract the files from the mw3 disc but i only get 4 files. When i look at the disc in xex menu it only shows up with the same 4 files. I dont know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
I am trying to extract the files from the mw3 disc but i only get 4 files. When i look at the disc in xex menu it only shows up with the same 4 files. I dont know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.
Do you mind taking a screen shot of what it's listing?

It would help me (and probably others) understand better.

Also, is the disc scratched? It may very well be damaged which could cause reading errors. This could be the reason it's only listing 4 files.

If you're trying to extract it to your HDD. Try FSD, this is one troubleshooting technic if one isn't working do the other, etc.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register