What's new

Solved Rgh won't connect

R

Riolx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a new trinity yesterday it was on dash 2.0.16489 and I updated it to current dash. I also installed dashlaunch(current one), xex menu 1.2, fsd. I put plugins
Plugin1: xbdm.xex
Plugin2: ballin.xex
Plugin3: blank
Plugin4: rock.xex
Plugin4: xdrpc.xex
I have saved the launch.ini with dash launch and when I reboot my console it always starts up on dashlaunch it's annoying well when I save it again and go back to the network settings it won't connect to Xbox live, the kv is on the root of hdd and is unbanned it always fails on the Xbox live area

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
I bought a new trinity yesterday it was on dash 2.0.16489 and I updated it to current dash. I also installed dashlaunch(current one), xex menu 1.2, fsd. I put plugins
Plugin1: xbdm.xex
Plugin2: ballin.xex
Plugin3: blank
Plugin4: rock.xex
Plugin4: xdrpc.xex
I have saved the launch.ini with dash launch and when I reboot my console it always starts up on dashlaunch it's annoying well when I save it again and go back to the network settings it won't connect to Xbox live, the kv is on the root of hdd and is unbanned it always fails on the Xbox live area
Did you disable liveblock and livestrong in dashlaunch?

If it's booting into dashlaunch you can fix that easily by just clearing the Default path under "Path" in dashlaunch, or by editing in the launch.ini under "Default" just make it blank and save it.

D

Diamond Consoles

Banned
Reaction score
Ballin was down all day, the owner's VPS has been hacked.

Top Bottom