What's new

Solved RGH Won't connect to XBOX LIVE

pingle

pingle

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I have been trying to get onto xbox live with my rgh but cant seem to connect. I can connect to the internet but not xbl. I am using Streamah Stealth. My KV.bin is unbanned as I have checked with kev validator. My plugins are correct and liveblock and livestrong are disabled. I have even tried disconnecting and reconnecting my router but still no luck. Please someone help :frown:. edit: I am on dashboard 2.0.17511.0

Here is a picture of my HDD:
t2fiQ

Here is my launch.ini:
qgTG4t0X

Last edited:
E

Ephemeral

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I have been trying to get onto xbox live with my rgh but cant seem to connect. I can connect to the internet but not xbl. I am using Streamah Stealth. My KV.bin is unbanned as I have checked with kev validator. My plugins are correct and liveblock and livestrong are disabled. I have even tried disconnecting and reconnecting my router but still no luck. Please someone help :frown:. edit: I am on dashboard 2.0.17511.0

Here is a picture of my HDD:
t2fiQ

Here is my launch.ini:
qgTG4t0X
I think i know the error try a new stealth server i can almost assure that your error is due to the server, try Ninja they won't have that error.

pingle

pingle

Reaction score
Sin$
I think i know the error try a new stealth server i can almost assure that your error is due to the server, try Ninja they won't have that error.
I changed my stealth server to teapot because Ninja was down but still can't seem to get online, so i changed back to streamah. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register