• Thread starter XeX Destruction 30
  • Start date
  • Views 3,529
XeX Destruction 30

XeX Destruction 30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just brought 3 unshared kvs and put one on m rgh im try to connect and it still wont connect to xbox live it says our console can't connect to xbl and gives me this error code 8015190e

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i just brought 3 unshared kvs and put one on m rgh im try to connect and it still wont connect to xbox live it says our console can't connect to xbl and gives me this error code 8015190e
Have you tried resetting your router or testing connection? Are you sure your Stealth service is up and running?

XeX Destruction 30

XeX Destruction 30

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried resetting your router or testing connection? Are you sure your Stealth service is up and running?
i test my connection and it fails trough the internet and xbl my sever is up and m router idk what wrong i reflashed my nand and kv still not connecting 
and then i try agian then i get another error code 80151904

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i test my connection and it fails trough the internet and xbl my sever is up and m router idk what wrong i reflashed my nand and kv still not connecting 

and then i try agian then i get another error code 80151904
Try resetting your router for the fun of it. I've had a similar issue before and doing that solved my problem.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
will my kv get banned if i just wait for all these dumb error codes go away?
I'm not sure if your situation is something you can "wait-out" or not. I'd imagine since you can't connect to XBL though that your KV won't get banned as you are not able to get online.

Top Bottom
Login
Register