What's new

Solved Rgh Wont connect to neighborhood! Help!

• Thread starter D3R3K_12
  • Start date
  • Views 5,613
D

D3R3K_12

Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried everything possible to fix this problem and it still wont connect to neighborhood. my rgh and pc are connected to the same network and everything. when i try to connect all it says is "192.168.1.118 can not be found" or whatever my ip is at the time. ive also tried rgh, jtag, xbox and none of those worked either. im honestly clueless at this point. somone please help me out. I will pay PayPal to whoever can help me fix this!

Last edited:
Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried everything possible to fix this problem and it still wont connect to neighborhood. my rgh and pc are connected to the same network and everything. when i try to connect all it says is "192.168.1.118 can not be found" or whatever my ip is at the time. ive also tried rgh, jtag, xbox and none of those worked either. im honestly clueless at this point. somone please help me out

What version is your Dashlaunch?
What Dashboard are you currently on?
What are you plugins?

KJTR

KJTR

The banana king
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried everything possible to fix this problem and it still wont connect to neighborhood. my rgh and pc are connected to the same network and everything. when i try to connect all it says is "192.168.1.118 can not be found" or whatever my ip is at the time. ive also tried rgh, jtag, xbox and none of those worked either. im honestly clueless at this point. somone please help me out. I will pay PayPal to whoever can help me fix this!
Do you have a RGH 1 or 2?

D

D3R3K_12

Reaction score
Sin$
same here. same problem. Your xbox is connected to the router with an Ethernet cord. And you comp is connected via another Ethernet cord to the router right?
I never did that before. Ive been modding and i always did it through my wifi

justeve

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I meant connect your RGH to your network as it sounds like you haven't connected to it.
On your RGH go to wireless networks and scan for available connections

Top Bottom
Login
Register