What's new

Solved RGH wont boot-up

ElectroModz

ElectroModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, my rgh will not boot up I have tried switching my stealth server more than 5 times to different servers and I have tried reflashing my nand more than once with more than one (.xex) and my console would boot-up sometimes and now will not it is more common for my console to not boot-up than boot-up. If anyone knows a fix for this problem please let me know.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, my rgh will not boot up I have tried switching my stealth server more than 5 times to different servers and I have tried reflashing my nand more than once with more than one (.xex) and my console would boot-up sometimes and now will not it is more common for my console to not boot-up than boot-up. If anyone knows a fix for this problem please let me know.

1. What dashboard are you on?
  2. What other plugins do you have set?
  3. What version of Dashlaunch are you using?
  4. What motherboard is it?

ElectroModz

ElectroModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it hang at the logo or not boot up at all?
Are you authed on any of the servers?
it stays on the boot logo forever... 
  1. What dashboard are you on?
  2. What other plugins do you have set?
  3. What version of Dashlaunch are you using?
  4. What motherboard is it?
1. 17502
2. [1]xbdm [2]tamperdlive/titan v 2 both are free [3]gta v menu [4]jrpc2 [5]bo2 bypass
3. v3.15
4. jasper glitch 1.2 I think

Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$

1. 17502
2. [1]xbdm [2]tamperdlive/titan v 2 both are free [3]gta v menu [4]jrpc2 [5]bo2 bypass
3. v3.15
Tampered isn't free for a start.
Second, update your Dashlaunch, you're two versions behind.
Third, are you using a wired or wireless connection?

The Coon

The Coon

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$

1. 17502
3. v3.15
Problem, youre trying to use free sh*tty servers that are probably offline, so dont be cheap and pay for a service. NiNJA is recommended due to the others are just a joke. and do what the guy above suggested, download the newest dashlaunch.

Hybrid_Mods

Hybrid_Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont cheap out, go with ninja. Its currently in freemode till midnight so download the plugins and try it out.

rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
load a clean launch.ini with a USB. ez

Top Bottom
Login
Register