Solved RGH Wont Boot to Dashboard With HDD after avatar Update17511

• Thread starter Deeshan
  • Start date
  • Views 759
Deeshan

Deeshan

Reaction score
Sin$
I Updated my rgh to 17511 dashboard and things worked fine. after i installed avatar update the console is stuck on xbox 360 logo without the HDD it boots to dashboard. I connected the hdd to laptop externally and formatted the hdd still not working need help......

Majorr

Majorr

✪ Certified Host ✪
Premium
Free Hoster Reporter Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I Updated my rgh to 17511 dashboard and things worked fine. after i installed avatar update the console is stuck on xbox 360 logo without the HDD it boots to dashboard. I connected the hdd to laptop externally and formatted the hdd still not working need help......
Usually when my RGH gets stuck on the boot logo it's because of a plugin. Try bypassing the plugins.

Deeshan

Deeshan

Reaction score
Sin$
I Tried what you said bro its not working i tried to Flash the Nand Xell doesnt read my usb flash drive It says looking for files on local media. and my usb drive is a usb 3.0

Deeshan

Deeshan

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok Guys i called the guy who moded the console he told the xbox previously had bad sectors on nand and they keep telling me to bring the xbox for repair to see whether its the problem but it may cost alot in my country for repair please help and i have to go to colombo to repair which is a city very far away from where im living please help asap

Majorr

Majorr

✪ Certified Host ✪
Premium
Free Hoster Reporter Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
As ImOx ImOx said, how did you try to bypass the plugins? Pressing the power button and then pressing the eject button works for me.

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
It doesnt work bro

Its a problem in my nand i cant flash nand coz xell doesnt recognize my usb
I'm still not convinced it's a problem with the nand.
Power + eject might not always work, or it may take a few tries.

Try putting an empty launch.ini file (be sure not to name it launch.ini.txt) on USB and then boot the console with that USB plugged in.

Deeshan

Deeshan

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try it but the problem is it boots without the hdd to the xbox dashboard. Woth thw hdd it wont even i formatted the hdd by connect it externally to a pc

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If u cant even format the hard drive when connecting to a pc then that's your problem. These stock 360 hard drives are getting to be long in the tooth for a mech. Spinning disk at this point .

x86

x86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Does the console boot fine without the hdd?
Plss help what could be the problem

Try using a flash drive instead. Format the flash drive in fat32 and copy the avatar update. Make sure that the avatar update is named correctly too.

Top Bottom
Login
Register