Solved RGH won’t let me add live on my account

• Thread starter Rrod Repair Mod
  • Start date
  • Views 448
R

Rrod Repair Mod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have everything right but when I try to redeem a 48 hour trial which is unused it says I’m missing a license? The error code is 8015000A. Anyone know how to fix it? I’ve tried clearing my system cache as well. I’ve also used two different codes with the same results

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So I have everything right but when I try to redeem a 48 hour trial which is unused it says I’m missing a license? The error code is 8015000A. Anyone know how to fix it? I’ve tried clearing my system cache as well. I’ve also used two different codes with the same results
Do it from Xbox.com, then after you redeem it, delete the profile from your Xbox, and re-download it.

R

Rrod Repair Mod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do it from Xbox.com, then after you redeem it, delete the profile from your Xbox, and re-download it.
I’ve tried it says to try to redeem on the xbox

Z

zSpraaxy

Reaction score
I know this sounds too simple, but unplug your router and modem for a few minutes and then plug them back in while your console is off. That may work not 100% though!

R

Rrod Repair Mod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this sounds too simple, but unplug your router and modem for a few minutes and then plug them back in while your console is off. That may work not 100% though!
I’ll try right now!

R

Rrod Repair Mod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t work, same issue

Top Bottom