Unsolved Rgh won’t connect to any RTE tools

• Thread starter XeXjosh1997
  • Start date
  • Views 147
X

XeXjosh1997

Beatbox 4 Fun <3
Reaction score
Hey guys, I’m trying to use RTE tools on my computer but none of them connect to my console. Xbox neighbourhood is connected and working fine.
My plugins are:

Xbdm.exe
Shield (server)
Jrpc2
Blank
Blank

RTE tools were working perfectly and they suddenly stopped working. Could someone please help

R

Risking Perfect

If I'm online, my kids asleep.
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Have you changed anything in your network setting on your pc or rgh? Also check antivirus programs to see if they are blocking the RTE.

X

XeXjosh1997

Beatbox 4 Fun <3
Reaction score
Have you changed anything in your network setting on your pc or rgh? Also check antivirus programs to see if they are blocking the RTE.
Hey pal, no I haven’t done anything to any of my settings at all. When I click connect on the tool it says ‘error: 8007007e the specified module could not be found’

R

Risking Perfect

Super Moderators
Reaction score
It may be missing a file then. Either in the tool folder or a damaged file on the rgh itself.

R

Risking Perfect

Super Moderators
Reaction score
Folder, check the files in it, and make sure they are all there. If you still have the zip/rar file they came in, try replacing all the extension files (jrpc, ext.). On the console, try replacing the jrpc file with a new one just to make sure that it is working correctly.

X

XeXjosh1997

Beatbox 4 Fun <3
Reaction score
Folder, check the files in it, and make sure they are all there. If you still have the zip/rar file they came in, try replacing all the extension files (jrpc, ext.). On the console, try replacing the jrpc file with a new one just to make sure that it is working correctly.
Just tried re-downloading the tool with all the files and I replaced all the plugins again and still nothing. I literally don’t understand what it could be
Post automatically merged:

Someone please help?!

Last edited:
Top Bottom