Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,

I’ve never really had any issues with the console before but last night I updated via XeBuild and it worked fine. I just cannot connect to the Xbox Live on it. Ive tried ninja, liveemulated, etc... I have the IP info set up manually as when I use Auto it always gives me that 169.xxx.xxx.xxx bs.

Sometimes it connects to the internet and I can use neighbourhood, but quite often it just won’t have any connection at all. I’m using wired, bridges connection between laptop and Xbox.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,

I’ve never really had any issues with the console before but last night I updated via XeBuild and it worked fine. I just cannot connect to the Xbox Live on it. Ive tried ninja, liveemulated, etc... I have the IP info set up manually as when I use Auto it always gives me that 169.xxx.xxx.xxx bs.

Sometimes it connects to the internet and I can use neighbourhood, but quite often it just won’t have any connection at all. I’m using wired, bridges connection between laptop and Xbox.
Dumb question for you, but did you update your Dashlaunch to 3.19?

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Dumb question for you, but did you update your Dashlaunch to 3.19?
You know what... I don’t actually think I did.. give me 5 minutes, let me check if that helps. Haha, this is why you shouldn’t operate heavy machinery while tired guys! XD.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Problem solved. I had my network settings set to manual with the wrong information + I had to install the avatar update.

Top Bottom
Login
Register