Solved Rgh won’t power up. Help please?

• Thread starter Xavier Muniz
  • Start date
  • Views 831
X

Xavier Muniz

Reaction score
Sin$
So I’ve just recently rgh my Xbox. I’ve done all the Coding to it. So then I get my cpu key and put it into jrunner. Then I start it up start putting the programs on it. 2 days ago I’ve tried to press it on it flashes in all four corners like normal and then it won’t boot up. I just sit here with a black screen.y motherboard is a falcon and glitch 2 and on the lastest dash.

X

Xavier Muniz

Reaction score
Sin$
It boots into xell fine when I hit the eject button. I also have the green light blinking on the cool runner too.

X

Xavier Muniz

Reaction score
Sin$
Does it boot if you remove your hard drive?
It boots when I take my dvd drive out. It also boots when I take out hard drive. It also boots with hard drive in. So it has to be something with the dvd tray but how it was just working yesterday. I got it to boot once yesterday.

And teapot it is. Use a blank launch.ini on a fat32 formatted usb.
How can I get a blank launch sorry im a newbie ‍♂️:frown:

Thank you everyone for the response. I really appreciate. But have one more question how do I play the games I downloaded on the Xbox when I got it from msp spoof.

Thank you everyone for the response. I really appreciate. But have one more question how do I play the games I downloaded on the Xbox when I got it from msp spoof.
Nvm I found it out ‍♂️

I can’t get my console to boot now. Even with the blank launch. I do still have teapot on it but I have time on it. Also I get it to boot once and like 10 times rarely tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
X

Xavier Muniz

Reaction score
Sin$
2liftheavy

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So when I get it to boot how do I fix this problem?
Delete your stealth server. Having time on it has nothing to do with it. Most people don't have the money to build and maintain a solid, reliable server. Too much $$$$ 
I tried and did not work

How did you reflash your nand? Describe your process

X

Xavier Muniz

Reaction score
Sin$
Delete your stealth server. Having time on it has nothing to do with it. Most people don't have the money to build and maintain a solid, reliable server. Too much $$$$ 

How did you reflash your nand? Describe your process
I put the upd flash on a flash drive then flashed it. Then when it was done I unplugged it for 30 sec and then tried restarting it. How am I going to delete the server if I can’t get it to boot up? The only way I can boot up is by taking the dvd tray out and that’s not a guarantee boot.

I put the upd flash on a flash drive then flashed it. Then when it was done I unplugged it for 30 sec and then tried restarting it. How am I going to delete the server if I can’t get it to boot up? The only way I can boot up is by taking the dvd tray out and that’s not a guarantee boot.
So I’ve got it to boot what do I do now?
So I’ve go

so I’ve got it to boot what do I do now?
i deleted it,it still won’t boot.

The stealth server
I’ve deleted the stealth server.
The stealth server
i get it to boot without the disc tray in. What should I do this is really frustrating.

Top Bottom
Login
Register