• Thread starter XeElectrik
  • Start date
  • Views 248
XeElectrik

XeElectrik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so I’ve got an RGH running a stealth server that runs perfectly, the console connects online and I can play games online without an issue, though in the NXE dashboard (the normal and latest Xbox 360 dashboard the none of the adverts pop us it just has a black square that says “Xbox Live is not available in regions of this console” I bought the RGH from the UK and although I live in Gibraltar my location is algo UK and always has been even on my retail Xbox’s. If I’m connected to the server but not connected to Xbox Live the dashboard displays as if I was connected to Xbox Live but once I sign in my Xbox acts as if I’m offline, live block and strong are both disabled. Also my gamer pic or avatar doesn’t display on the top right of the NXE dashboard, in running the latest dashboard on the Xbox too. I also thought I’d add that in the sign in tab on the Xbox guide underneath my profile it says Xbox Live but in red, I don’t know if this is normal or not but this is very strange and I can’t find anything anywhere. Any help would be appreciated :smile:

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright so I’ve got an RGH running a stealth server that runs perfectly, the console connects online and I can play games online without an issue, though in the NXE dashboard (the normal and latest Xbox 360 dashboard the none of the adverts pop us it just has a black square that says “Xbox Live is not available in regions of this console” I bought the RGH from the UK and although I live in Gibraltar my location is algo UK and always has been even on my retail Xbox’s. If I’m connected to the server but not connected to Xbox Live the dashboard displays as if I was connected to Xbox Live but once I sign in my Xbox acts as if I’m offline, live block and strong are both disabled. Also my gamer pic or avatar doesn’t display on the top right of the NXE dashboard, in running the latest dashboard on the Xbox too. I also thought I’d add that in the sign in tab on the Xbox guide underneath my profile it says Xbox Live but in red, I don’t know if this is normal or not but this is very strange and I can’t find anything anywhere. Any help would be appreciated :smile:
Make sure to set your language and locale to match your countries, if that doesn't work its probably something to do with the actual hardware (e.g a console from a country that doesn't provide xbl, or maybe bad blocks) It could also be something like your stealth.

XeElectrik

XeElectrik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure to set your language and locale to match your countries, if that doesn't work its probably something to do with the actual hardware (e.g a console from a country that doesn't provide xbl, or maybe bad blocks) It could also be something like your stealth.
I fixed the problem already, I messed something up when I made the Xbox Live profile, once I made a new one everything went back to how it should :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register