What's new

Solved RGH updated the system update like a retail Xbox

Find

Find

Hey there good lookin'
Reaction score
Sin$
What would happen? I don't use my Rgh anymore, and figured I can't sell it anywhere because no where takes modded Xbox's, so what would happen if I update the RGH to the newest update like a retail?

Find

Find

Hey there good lookin'
Reaction score
Sin$
Give information about the console.
Not sure if you meant to reply to you, but its on last dash 17349 or something, xexmenu1.2 dashlaunch 2.15 i think i havent touched it in like 2 months, and has a ton of games on it with paid patches.

Green_Man

Green_Man

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure if you meant to reply to you, but its on last dash 17349 or something, xexmenu1.2 dashlaunch 2.15 i think i havent touched it in like 2 months, and has a ton of games on it with paid patches.
I can't give you a price because idk how much it's worth, but I do know your not allowed to sell it with games pre installed.

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
None of that matters to the price..
Information like what motherboard, HDD?, what comes with it. 
but I do know your not allowed to sell it with games pre installed.
That's only on Se7enSins.

JeEnYuS

JeEnYuS

Gee! and why us?
Reaction score
Sin$
you would brick it.

sell it on here.

It wouldn't brick it, updating an RGH console with an retail system update will only overwrite hacked system files stored on the nand. He would just need a nand programmer to read and rewrite the nand with a fresh new hacked nand image.

Find

Find

Hey there good lookin'
Reaction score
Sin$
None of that matters to the price..
Information like what motherboard, HDD?, what comes with it. 

That's only on Se7enSins.
i believe i have 120gb hdd and trinity, the mw3 azza patch that costs $30, thats all i can think of right now

Top Bottom
Login
Register