• Nah, You can fix it

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
S

supermariotyt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an rgh corona that I recently bought. It was working perfectly until a few days later, then it started having problems. I decided to walk off and wait a couple hours. It started working again. Then, a couple days later, it had this problem again. (Hint: The xbox turns on then shuts off instantly then the power brick turns red.) It wont work after a week still. Its a corona rgh halo 4 blue leds and rol. Please help me. I would be fine if I needed to take apart the xbox or buy anything, just tell me what and also my budget is about 11 dollars. Thank you in advance

Supermariotyt- A modder and hacker

BlueSn00w

BlueSn00w

RGH/JTAG Seller
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an rgh corona that I recently bought. It was working perfectly until a few days later, then it started having problems. I decided to walk off and wait a couple hours. It started working again. Then, a couple days later, it had this problem again. (Hint: The xbox turns on then shuts off instantly then the power brick turns red.) It wont work after a week still. Its a corona rgh halo 4 blue leds and rol. Please help me. I would be fine if I needed to take apart the xbox or buy anything, just tell me what and also my budget is about 11 dollars. Thank you in advance

Supermariotyt- A modder and hacker
Open the console and take pics. Red light means ether the PSU is dead or there is a short in the console. So try another psu or open it and take HD Pics

S

supermariotyt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried to open the console, but the top plate is glued/bolted into the xbox, making it so I can only take a small look in the xbox. Will get on my phone and post pics of it

S

supermariotyt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Bn7lc

IF you cant see it its here

S

supermariotyt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im saying it literally wont unscrew. I put every bit of my power and effort into it and it still wont.

S

supermariotyt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it opened, It wasn't opening because there was something on the screws. Here are some photoshttps://imgur.com/a/CofFi they are kinda blurry because my phone camera isn't that good.

BlueSn00w

BlueSn00w

RGH/JTAG Seller
Reaction score
Sin$
bud i cant see anything. Your best choice is to send it to someone who knows what they are doing. (Me or someone else)

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
With it shorting out like that the first thing i would suspect are those led strips .I would look closely at them and the wires powering them .

BlueSn00w

BlueSn00w

RGH/JTAG Seller
Reaction score
Sin$
With it shorting out like that the first thing i would suspect are those led strips .I would look closely at them and the wires powering them .
Good catch! Did not see that. Can you solder? I had the same issue. Someone sent me a borked console and it was just the LEDs shorting 12v.

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would just remove or atleast depower them for test purposes. If the problem goes away then you know .

Top Bottom
Login
Register