What's new

Solved RGH Turns off when booting

A

Audi R8

Banned
Reaction score
So I just used Ninja XeBuild to build my nand I used flash 360 to reflash the nand to my rgh then I give it some time to without power cable in then I plug it back in it gets to the logo where it says Xbox then instantly shuts down I followed their tut properly the one on their site but with the newer update. I know how to make it stop shutting down on me but I want to to know what is casuing it to do so any help is appreciated

S

Space

PlayStation 4 ✔
Reaction score
Turn on your console, then press eject button. You should boot like that. If you manage to boot up by ejecting that means one of your plugins is causing the issue or the RGH is overheating.

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
So I just used Ninja XeBuild to build my nand I used flash 360 to reflash the nand to my rgh then I give it some time to without power cable in then I plug it back in it gets to the logo where it says Xbox then instantly shuts down I followed their tut properly the one on their site but with the newer update. I know how to make it stop shutting down on me but I want to to know what is casuing it to do so any help is appreciated
If you have a stealth plugin take it off.

A

Audi R8

Banned
Reaction score
Turn on your console, then press eject button. You should boot like that. If you manage to boot up by ejecting that means one of your plugins is causing the issue or the RGH is overheating.
Ohh ok ill check my plugins again and my temps on my rgh 
If you have a stealth plugin take it off.
I put the one that Ninja provided in their download folder

E

eph

@xanquilo on twitter
Reaction score
Ohh ok ill check my plugins again and my temps on my rgh 

I put the one that Ninja provided in their download folder
If you don't have NiNJA time that's probably the reason.

Top Bottom