What's new

Solved RGH trinity

• Thread starter Ian Tanner
  • Start date
  • Views 467
I

Ian Tanner

Reaction score
So a while ago i planned to mod some xbox phats but they alll RROD before i could start the install, i have some left over coolrunner rev d chips and i am unable to find out if all the files i grab from the older tutorial will work on the latest dashbored, the latest tuts i found have diffrent glitch chip then i do and i have no idea how generic or similar the modding process is with all these diffrent chips. if i did find a tutorial it would have quick solder boreds which i do not need nor have the money to buy. can someone link me to the latest files and pinouts for the motherbored? i can find the pinouts for the NAND chip but not my glitch chip without the quick solder boreds. and what type of RGH would i be performing on my trinity on the newest dashbored?

N

notyourrgh

Reaction score
they should be fine. should be running glitch2 and use dcnd for your nand install. it costs a bit but its very useful

I

Ian Tanner

Reaction score
they should be fine. should be running glitch2 and use dcnd for your nand install. it costs a bit but its very useful
What is glitch 2? I know theres rgh s rghs 1 rgh 1.2 and rgh 2. And what is dcnd I have a nand programmer chip and a glitch chip and your reply just gave me more questions then awnsers sorry I'm a newbie to the 360 rgh scene but I'm a expert soft modder with ps2 wii, wii u and original xbox which in the future I plan to do a ram upgrade

Last edited:
C

CustomXconsoles

Reaction score
What is glitch 2? I know theres rgh s rghs 1 rgh 1.2 and rgh 2. And what is dcnd I have a nand programmer chip and a glitch chip and your reply just gave me more questions then awnsers sorry I'm a newbie to the 360 rgh scene but I'm a expert soft modder with ps2 wii, wii u and original xbox which in the future I plan to do a ram upgrade
Seems that he is referring to RGH2 as glitch2
Post automatically merged:

So a while ago i planned to mod some xbox phats but they alll RROD before i could start the install, i have some left over coolrunner rev d chips and i am unable to find out if all the files i grab from the older tutorial will work on the latest dashbored, the latest tuts i found have diffrent glitch chip then i do and i have no idea how generic or similar the modding process is with all these diffrent chips. if i did find a tutorial it would have quick solder boreds which i do not need nor have the money to buy. can someone link me to the latest files and pinouts for the motherbored? i can find the pinouts for the NAND chip but not my glitch chip without the quick solder boreds. and what type of RGH would i be performing on my trinity on the newest dashbored?
DO S-RGH with Ace V3 or Muffin Cr4 with Cool Runner Rev C

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CustomXconsoles

Reaction score
I don't think you understand what muffin cr4 is. just buy a Ace v3 or rec c

I

Ian Tanner

Reaction score
I don't think you understand what muffin cr4 is. just buy a Ace v3 or rec c
i dont think you understand what im saying, i have 3 coolrunner rev d chips and im not buying anything else, i cant rember if i have the nand x or jr programmer so im ready to go, just cant find a digram or what timing file to use for the trinity, every other diagram i find has quick solder bored or ace v3 and rev c and im ready to install all the wires without the quick solder bored but cant find a pinout diagram for the rev d glitch chip raw hand wire install amd im trying to find every small detail i can find so i dont end up bricking it

C

CustomXconsoles

Reaction score
i dont think you understand what im saying, i have 3 coolrunner rev d chips and im not buying anything else, i cant rember if i have the nand x or jr programmer so im ready to go, just cant find a digram or what timing file to use for the trinity, every other diagram i find has quick solder bored or ace v3 and rev c and im ready to install all the wires without the quick solder bored but cant find a pinout diagram for the rev d glitch chip raw hand wire install amd im trying to find every small detail i can find so i dont end up bricking it
Well i dont know of any guides for rev d but from experience this is what to do.

DO NOT HOOK UPthe Standby Clock 'Post B" on the coolrunner. If you hook it up The console will not turn on.. If you want to use the standard Stdby clk on the mother board you must remove the jumper that is on the board right underneath the crystal. But IMOP buy an ace v3 fo $6

I

Ian Tanner

Reaction score
Well i dont know of any guides for rev d but from experience this is what to do.

DO NOT HOOK UPthe Standby Clock 'Post B" on the coolrunner. If you hook it up The console will not turn on.. If you want to use the standard Stdby clk on the mother board you must remove the jumper that is on the board right underneath the crystal. But IMOP buy an ace v3 fo $6
Alright thank you for that info, im waiting for my tax returns to buy a nice soldering workstation becasue the 10$ soldering iorn at Walmart didnt last long at all i only got halfway done wiring the nand points before both tips burned off

Top Bottom