• Thread starter Bluefunoodle311
  • Start date
  • Views 458
Bluefunoodle311

Bluefunoodle311

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am able to access Xbox neighborhood and FTP just fine but I cannot for the life of me connect to the internet to pull down cover art and title updates. I am not interested in getting on Xbox Live at all, I just want an easy way to update my Homebrew apps and get box art. I am on 17559 with Avatar update. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Solution
Bluefunoodle311
I am able to access Xbox neighborhood and FTP just fine but I cannot for the life of me connect to the internet to pull down cover art and title updates. I am not interested in getting on Xbox Live at all, I just want an easy way to update my Homebrew apps and get box art. I am on 17559 with Avatar update. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!
SOLVED! I simply had an old version of Aurora. Deleted the Aurora folder and did clean install of 0.7b1 and all is well!
Bluefunoodle311

Bluefunoodle311

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
SOLVED! I simply had an old version of Aurora. Deleted the Aurora folder and did clean install of 0.7b1 and all is well!

Solution