Question Rgh trinity 360 connecting to internet

• Thread starter LnD v Drifter o
  • Start date
  • Views 945
L

LnD v Drifter o

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m wanting to connect my Rgh 360 to the internet, I’m not wanting to play on live with a gold account, I don’t have a stealth server, I just want to connect me Ethernet or connect to WiFi wirelessly and download updates for games in aruora without doing it through a usb and pc, thanks in advance!

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
As long as liveblock is on in dashlaunch, just connect to the internet. You will be able to get TU from Aurora, but nothing related to XBL will work.

L

LnD v Drifter o

Reaction score
Sin$
So as long as my liveblock is enabled in Dashlaunch i don’t run the risk of getting banned at all? I’m just not really experienced on the console yet to go online lol

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
So as long as my liveblock is enabled in Dashlaunch i don’t run the risk of getting banned at all? I’m just not really experienced on the console yet to go online lol
I wouldn't even bother taking an RGH online at this point. It's a waste of money to buy KVs and server time.

But yes, LiveBlock disables connections to XBL but allows you to connect to your home network

Bluefunoodle311

Bluefunoodle311

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you have any success with this? I am in the exact same situation but it won’t connect past my router to pull down Aurora updates and cover art.

nbaj

nbaj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you have any success with this? I am in the exact same situation but it won’t connect past my router to pull down Aurora updates and cover art.

Then your router is blocking your connection. All i ever do is plug in an ethernet cable, set up game paths and scan manually or auto

Bluefunoodle311

Bluefunoodle311

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Then your router is blocking your connection. All i ever do is plug in an ethernet cable, set up game paths and scan manually or auto
Turns out, I just had an older version of Aurora. Put on 0.7b1 and haven’t had any issues since!

Top Bottom
Login
Register