What's new

Solved RGH to JTAG 2018

G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Greetings everyone & yes i am a noob here at se7ensins however i am not elsewhere.

Anyway I have a JASPER Xbox 360 with RGH INSTALLED. & was wondering would it be possible to write a 7371 kernel image so I could than jtag it. I know in order for jtag it must be a 7371 or below & be made before 18th of June 2009. The question is I have a JASPER that has a RGH INSTALLED ON it i just flashed my KERNEL from 17511 back to 7371 & my Xbox was made before June 2009. So would i be able to jtag it & remove the rgh because it meets the requirements. Why jtag when i already have a RGH INSTALLED because of the instant boot times... i would appreciate any help or suggestions.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Greetings everyone & yes i am a noob here at se7ensins however i am not elsewhere.

Anyway I have a JASPER Xbox 360 with RGH INSTALLED. & was wondering would it be possible to write a 7371 kernel image so I could than jtag it. I know in order for jtag it must be a 7371 or below & be made before 18th of June 2009. The question is I have a JASPER that has a RGH INSTALLED ON it i just flashed my KERNEL from 17511 back to 7371 & my Xbox was made before June 2009. So would i be able to jtag it & remove the rgh because it meets the requirements. Why jtag when i already have a RGH INSTALLED because of the instant boot times... i would appreciate any help or suggestions.
Nope, once you updated beyond it, you burned your E-Fuses. So there's no way for you to go back to it to then Jtag it.

G

Grand_homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for your reply..so basically even though I am at 7371 right now it would be impossible to jtag because of the update i did previously is that correct ?. I thought that was the case with the E-fuses

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for your reply..so basically even though I am at 7371 right now it would be impossible to jtag because of the update i did previously is that correct ?. I thought that was the case with the E-fuses
Correct! If you undid the RGH, you would get an instant red ring.

Top Bottom
Login
Register