What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion RGH title update for Burnout paradise(solved)

• Thread starter HAXZing TERR0R
  • Start date
  • Views 2,066
HAXZing TERR0R

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant seem to find Burnout Paradise (RF) iso title update..... I searched everywhere and i cant find a title update to play the game... I tried to launch the game after extracting the iso to my RGH and it says unreadable... Like dam it i installed a whole game and its not working...Why does xbox 360 rgh modding much more difficult than PS3..... Anyways its not working i belive because no title update?

S7_Kewizzle

S7_Kewizzle

Developer Kitchen Manager
Programmer Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried xbox unity? Open the game in 360mp gui and see what the mediaID is then get the one from xboxunity

L

lordeilluminati

Reaction score
Sin$
I cant post any links but search around for roms megathread and go to the Microsoft section.
Title Updates up to 5 is on the Title Updates section, download it then go to the DLC section to install the latest version and Big Surf Island.
Xbox Unity has some sort of limit with TU sizes and I agree that installing stuff on Xbox 360 should be easier like it is on the PS3.

B

Benjjzxcv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try booting xex menu then keep pressing RB and it should come up

Top Bottom
Login
Register